> The Legendary Card Makers - Redux <

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to say' date=' we had to choose 13 members out of the 70,000-Odd registered members, theres bound to be some not chosen.

Also, this is based on card making skills, past and present, not on if we like you or not or if your our friends.

[/quote']

um Rahim holds a very good point actually

I am dissapointed that I am not looked upon as a 'Legendary' cardmaker. I guess I have the skill but I lack the ability that many other members have' date=' popularity. Seeing as ALL of my threads have withered into Cyberspace in the small time of my absence I shall try to become a Junior and work my way up from there. But I do admit five-days is a long time for this fast passed forum so I really have no reason to moan.

I'll see if this is worth joining. If it is I'll do the contest if it isn't (like Kazes) I'll wait till it has gained it's worth and if it hasn't, I'll just leave. (The thread not the site.)

[b']I am also somewhat angered that my friend Bloodrun had to join the contest as he is easily a Legend. [/b]

whom did'yuh bump in?

I've only been here a little under 4 months now so I wasn't really shocked that I did not recieve an invite right off the bat for this club. I would, however, like to see the results of the Junior Member contest because, IMHO and not being conceited, I think I make the cut as a Junior Member...as do some of the people who have posted in this thread who are not members.

As for activity, I think(through the VMO) that I've proven that I'm more than willing to be an active member if I can just find a decent club that both fits my interests and doesn't die a horrible death(see aforementioned VMO). For me it just depends on my schedule but when I'm not out on assignment I can do what needs to be done.

From what I'm seeing in this thread I think there needs to be 1 addition made to the club in order to make it successful. While Shini and DJ are more than capable leaders they're simply not...how shall I put this...junkie enough currently. DJ is swamped with his career and Shini operates in extremes when it comes to being here and not being here. Now I'm in no way, shape, or form saying that having a life is a negative since I have one myself, but perhaps the addition of someone as a 3rd who has more free time on their hands(I am not nominating myself so please don't think that) would benefit the overall outcome. It's just a suggestion I thought I would toss out there.

So, in closing, I would like to see this as a successful venture and would like to know if I'm even going to be able to be a part of it. :D

Honestly, and keep in mind I'm still not even a member of this club, I would have to mention that when the VMO was dropped in Hunter's lap he did an excellent job of keeping the records and goals set fourth by Shini alive. Since he's proven more than capable of handling a task of this magnitude I would have to nominate him for the position. If not Hunter then just someone who is here alot and not a Mod(they're busy enough already), but there's my vote for what it's worth. ;)

Well this certainly deserves a post. I have to first apologize for closing the original LCM and never completing the project. I am very glad to see it returned. Though I’m surprised I even got even an invite, I am a “has been” after all, lol. I wish I could join, but I am not a card maker anymore. I haven’t made a card since I left and I don’t feel the drive to return and continue. Thank you and good luck.

P.S. I'm glad you're still using the invite I created, and even giving me credit! Except you're sort of giving me credit for the wrong thing, "MESSAGE ORIGINALLY MADE BY GOD KAZE, ORIGINAL FOUNDER OF YCM". Maybe you meant "LCM"? lol

I dont know.. I think Dj does not care about this thread much, and Shini is not online enough. >.>

Enigma, personally, I think you have a big ego, you consider yourself one of the best card makers ever, and you think yourself the best splicer on the site.. >.> If you werent chosen, then, you will have to accept it.. That goes to Rahim and Ryan too.

I hope that this place comes into its own again, but I dont think that the members that recieved their invitations want a part of this.

Shini told me that he sent invites to Bloodrun, Jspamax, Yankeefan, and others, but none of them have filled out their application.

I dont know.. I think Dj does not care about this thread much' date=' and Shini is not online enough. >.>

Enigma, personally, I think you have a big ego, you consider yourself one of the best card makers ever, and you think yourself the best splicer on the site.. >.> If you werent chosen, then, you will have to accept it.. That goes to Rahim and Ryan too.

I hope that this place comes into its own again, but I dont think that the members that recieved their invitations want a part of this.

Shini told me that he sent invites to Bloodrun, Jspamax, Yankeefan, and others, but none of them have filled out their application.

[/quote']

I never revieved an invite

if i did

i would have filled it

and posted it by now

Edit:

ahemm

it appears

i was invited

i must have skipped over the invitation some how >.<

lol' date=' hey old buddy! So, a post after such long time huh? And yes, LCM was what he meant. So, when are we starting the project?

[/quote']

Hey, long time no see^^ (Especially since my MSN stopped working on me, lol). After posting, I got that "incative mod" pm and now it looks like I'll be slightly more active now.

Archived