Arcana Force contest (Finshied)

yuyu63

ok so here's the thing i have seen no arcana force contest's so I thout that if i made a resanabul example i wood make 1.

The Rules

1.Make 1 Arcana Force monster.(Remember that thay are all light fairy effect monsters)(ps.if the card is done from a lodt in pack it must be like "lodt - en195")

2. 1 entry per person.(You may put up to 3 cards but at the end of the contest u must pick one)

3.The effect must be a rill arcana effect.(In other words it must start "When this card is summoned,toss a coin:" and have a effect for Heads and Tails 1 effect good for player and 1 good for opponent)

4.No supper powerful effect (example.Heads:You win the duel. Tails:You lose the duel)

5. Read number "4." again!

6.No 12 star monsters and no reusing names.

7.The monster must be number 25 - 93.Roman numerals only.

contest ends June 15 2008 5:00 pm Central Standard Time. Jugging starts at 6:00pm. - 9:00pm.(as long as i can git on)(1 hour reserved for people that have a entry reserved)

example

18716wo8.jpg

This card can not be normal summoned or set.This card can only be special summoned by tributing 5 "Arcane Force" monsters on your side of the field.When this card is summoned,toss a coin:Heads:This card's ATK becomes the combined ATK of all monsters used as tributes to summon this monster. Tails:Send all cards in your hand and on your field to the graveyard.

name and effect must resemble each other

pic counts to

hear is a graph of Roman numerals

http://www.gtcocalcomp.com/erc/interwritebackgrounds/roman_numerals_complete.jpg

PRIZES

1st.10 points

2ed.5 points

3rd.2 points

"wood be more but i cant vote on reps yet"

I'll enter, but to let you guys know, 50 in roman numerals isn't XXXXX, It's. L.

My card will be up soon enough.

EDIT: Here it is.

Also, you don't need to have reps to give them as prizes. They're free. I' recommend 3 for 1st, 2 for 2nd and 1 for 3rd.

[align=center]

Arcana Force XLVI - The SUN and the STARS

Pic: Deadxcross

21564aj6.jpg

Effect:

When this card is Summoned, toss a coin.

* Heads: When this card destroy a monster in battle and sends it to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Arcana Force" monster from your Graveyard. You can negate the effect of any "Arcana Force" monster(s) on the field.

* Tails: Negate the effects of all monsters on the field besides this card. During your End Phase, Tribute 1 "Arcana Force" monster you control. If you do not, remove from play this card.

[/align]

Ok i have 3 entry's I hope to see more.

EDIT:cards so far

Arcana Force XXXXI - The Celestial Princess (41),

Arcana Force XXLVI - The SUN and the STARS(46)(the number on this card is mest-up.It shod be XLVI)couted off but you can fix this b4 the 15th.

and lats but not lest.Arcana Force XXV - The Ghost(25)(good but the tails effect cooed have bean worse for the player.)

but all in all there all well made.

and more you will get my entry

[IMG]http://i30.tinypic.com/4l1qf8.jpg[/IMG]

IMAGE http://garun.deviantart.com/art/Blacklotus-Fairy-1392196

effect
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 face-up "Arcana Force XXXI the world" on your side of the field. The turn this card was summoned toss a coin if -Heads- Destroy 1 face-up monster equal to the number of face-up "Arcana Force" monsters on your side of the field. -Tails- Destroy all face-up "Arcana Force" monsters including this card.

MK

ok the results are

PRIZES

1st.10 points

2ed.5 points

3rd.2 points

1ST - Arcana Force 34 The Serah minis 2 points for late entry 8 points total

2ED - Arcana Force 41 The Celestial Princess

3RD - Arcana Force 46 The SUN and the STARS

good work all of you

Archived