Meti's New Member Card Contest (LOCK Plz. This is not going too well anymore)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My entry =/

[spoiler=Card]29795zf4.jpg

[spoiler=Short Story]

Belief, some people think it's an option, some people think that it's a privilege. What about those who don't care? Or those who can't believe, because every single bone in their body shivers at the thought of going against a set rule?

Welcome to my life, open, boring, and plain sad. Things you may encounter, may not, and will not seem real. Things you will see, will not seem possible, will not seem right, thats because they aren't and never will be.

Let me start by telling you this. I'm a kid of very few words, but an extreme amount of emotion. I love, but do not show it. I hate, and I am hated, if you can understand this, you will have no trouble following my story. You know those days where you wake up, and you just don't want to be you, because even if you were to go back to sleep, you still can't dream about anything happy. Thats how I feel, every morning. I wake up, I some how drag myself over to my mirror, and just glare at the black hearted mass of filth staring back at me.

But, I manage to get myself dressed, eat breakfast and go to school. The one place where I can be me, its funny though, because its usually school that everyone hates. My friends, as little as they may be, are one of the things that make the world seem less bitter. Its with my friends that im my true self. Nothing more. Nothing less. But, as soon as that bell rings, 7:40 AM sharp, every morning. My heart sinks, my eyes droop down, and my wall of insurance comes up, and I become the kid that everyone knows as the quite bomb shell. Hatred flows through me, only to be calmed with the day dreams of just this one person. This one person who fills every part of my body with hope. This person, that sits to left of me in all my classes, this person I see... practically kissing her friends. To her.. I am the nice guy, nice and scary guy, why must I put myself in situations like this, opening up to someone, knowing full well what would happen, and then taking the downfall like I never knew it was coming.

But, like everyday, I play the situation out the same way, very few words spoken, and a very long awkward class, my side being quite, while her side busting with noise and the flirting sounds of primal apes, begging for a chance to be with her. Sadly, I know exactly what she wants, what they all want. I just can't give it to them, I can't change who I am, and I know that. They know that to, if only I looked differently, maybe I could actually talk like a normal person, then I would be able to give them what they want. A companion who they can talk to, someone they can yell at when their mad, someone they can hit when their sad, and someone they can hug when their happy. I am the equivalent of the hunch back of Notre dame.

My tongue is tied down, but my soul is emerging, my emotions are boiling. Do I show them to the people who are just waiting to point at laugh? Or do I hold it inside, like always? The answer, has already been written, and I submerge it inside. Then, finally, the lat bell of the day, I walk to my bus, almost bursting with joy of getting out of there, when just this morning, it was a haven.

There, im home, finally, I open the door to my house, Dad's running down the hall way coming to pick up his son, moms in the kitchen cooking dinner. “EHHH!, EHHH!, EHHH!” my alarm clock rings, I wake up from a sweaty nights sleep, no dad running down the hall way, and no smell of chicken. What a perfect day this is going to be....

Alright' date=' entry accepted...lol Nice..

[/quote']

lol, haha, why am i scared? >.<

Because your card has "Yankeefan" no where in the title...That's why...lol, I don't know...

but think about it, a member card yes, but to have the name of the member on the card, takes away from both, the mysteriousness (ha), and the all round, realisticness of the card >_>

that, and i forgot to put his name on it..

lol....You sound like a crazed mad-man. Why are you so scared then' date=' realism is what I've been looking for actually. Something different for a member card.

[/quote']

lol i have many reasons of why i am, most if not all, dont even deal with YCM lol

I thought the other was too silly, so I chose a more serious one:

64239wi1.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Special Summoning 1 monster with "Uchiha" in its name from your Graveyard. This card is treated as an Equip Spell Card and equipped to the Special Summoned monster. As long as this card is equipped to the monster, increase the ATK of the monster by 400 points and increase the DEF of the monster by 700 points. If the equipped monster is destroyed as a result of battle, this card is Special Summoned to your side of the field in face-up attack position with 1400 ATK and 1600 DEF.

Splice all of the day,

To make the awesome splices

Splice all of the night.

(I'm not a good poet)

I thought the other was too silly, so I chose a more serious one:

64239wi1.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Special Summoning 1 monster with "Uchiha" in its name from your Graveyard. This card is treated as an Equip Spell Card and equipped to the Special Summoned monster. As long as this card is equipped to the monster, increase the ATK of the monster by 400 points and increase the DEF of the monster by 700 points. If the equipped monster is destroyed as a result of battle, this card is Special Summoned to your side of the field in face-up attack position with 1400 ATK and 1600 DEF.

Splice all of the day,

To make the awesome splices

Splice all of the night.

(I'm not a good poet)

Archived