Pokémon D/P/Pt Club

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

guys for some events if you havePMD2 go to pokemon.com to get some wondermail codes and also try serebii.nert and you can get some major wondermail codes!

Also chris can i run this while your gone /offline cause I'm on most of the time now.

guys for some events if you havePMD2 go to pokemon.com to get some wondermail codes and also try serebii.nert and you can get some major wondermail codes!

Also chris can i run this while your gone /offline cause I'm on most of the time now.

what is a non uber? I know nothing of computor nicknames or nicknames much okay. well most anyway and where i live i am unbeatable.

if you dont know what a uber is you cant be that good

sigh a uber is some thing so powerful that its cheap to use and requires no stradagy besides smash and destroy e.g. mewtwo, deoxy, darkrei, arcues

what is a non uber? I know nothing of computor nicknames or nicknames much okay. well most anyway and where i live i am unbeatable.

if you dont know what a uber is you cant be that good

sigh a uber is some thing so powerful that its cheap to use and requires no stradagy besides smash and destroy e.g. mewtwo, deoxy, darkrei, arcues

Here comes our first tournament!

Rules:

1. No Uber Pokémon (Mewtwo Mew Ho-oh Lugia Latias Latios Kyogre Groudon Rayquaza Deoxys Dialga Palkia Giratina Darkrai Arceus Wobbuffet)

2. No hacked pokémon, moves, stats, or anything really.

3. No flaming, if you do, you'll be removed from the tournament.

4. No whining, if you do, you'll be removed from the tournament.

5. All pokémon must be checked by me through PM (stats, moves, natures, etc. so i know they aren't hacked).

6. You must have 6 pokémon to enter.

How The Tournament Goes:

There will be 4 people. You will be assigned to a random person that signed up, then the winners of those 2 battles will face eachother, after that, the winner will face me.

Prizes:

1st Place: 3 reps, a real Toys R' Us Darkrai, and a real Gamestop Deoxys (the event will be in a few days, but this tournament won't be over by the time it happens i bet).

2nd Place: 1 rep, a shiny UT Larvitar called Godzilla, and any TM or fossil you want.

3rd Place: 10 Points, a rare candy, a spiritomb, and a free item at my shop (link in signature).

Hurry and sign up by sending me your team info, and if they qualify, your in!

Here comes our first tournament!

Rules:

1. No Uber Pokémon (Mewtwo Mew Ho-oh Lugia Latias Latios Kyogre Groudon Rayquaza Deoxys Dialga Palkia Giratina Darkrai Arceus Wobbuffet)

2. No hacked pokémon, moves, stats, or anything really.

3. No flaming, if you do, you'll be removed from the tournament.

4. No whining, if you do, you'll be removed from the tournament.

5. All pokémon must be checked by me through PM (stats, moves, natures, etc. so i know they aren't hacked).

6. You must have 6 pokémon to enter.

How The Tournament Goes:

There will be 4 people. You will be assigned to a random person that signed up, then the winners of those 2 battles will face eachother, after that, the winner will face me.

Prizes:

1st Place: 3 reps, a real Toys R' Us Darkrai, and a real Gamestop Deoxys (the event will be in a few days, but this tournament won't be over by the time it happens i bet).

2nd Place: 1 rep, a shiny UT Larvitar called Godzilla, and any TM or fossil you want.

3rd Place: 10 Points, a rare candy, a spiritomb, and a free item at my shop (link in signature).

Hurry and sign up by sending me your team info, and if they qualify, your in!

i must say one thing LUCKY 13 you know why i said dat well because protoman5277 what ever his name is has 13 reps, you chris have 13 reps and i have 13 reps and we are all talking to each other what a qinsindence.

ok back to topic chris pm me next time i am online if you want to battle me.

Archived