What is your favorite card, and why?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest setojim

red-eyes black dragon because when i was grounded and got my cards taken away, red eyes and sacred phoenix were the only high level monsters i had in my new deck and actually killed w/. Ever since, red-eyes has been my favorite card.

pretty cool favs guys keep em coming

oh and feel free to post other faves and be sure to mention why

Cozmo Queen: one of my faves, Im hoping to get one soon, but for now she remains illusive thats why I like her (srry if reason is unclear...)

Ancient Gear Golem

He looks kick-ass, has a nice 3000/3000, is an unstoppable attacker, and pierces. Plus he...I dunno, I just get all tingly when I play him. ^-^

I also Like Red-Eyes for the huge sentimental value. Plus, it's one of the only Normal Monsters in the game worth playing thanks to it's awesome amount of support.

Tied with Red-Eyes for sentimental fave is Relinquished. One of the first Ritual cards I ever obtained and I just LIKE him.

I have 2 favorie cards.

First is Gogiga Gagagigo....you should think there's nothing extraordinary about it, indeed in terms of the game there's nothing cool to say about it, but I like it because the story and the plot behind that monster.

Second is Levia Dragon Daedalus - it was my inspiration for a water deck, plus it's effect related with legendary ocean it's awesome and helpful, it help a lot to win many dules in the past.

My most favorite card... it's so hard to make a choice. So...

Normal monster: Celtic Guardian. I just like him... 0.o

Effect Monster: Oddly enough, I've always liked Total Defense Shogun.

Ritual Monster: Crab Turtle. First Ritual I ever had.

Fusion Monster: Bickuribox! I.... just like it.

Synchro Monster: Goyou Guardian or whatever... 'cause I pulled him from a Japanese pack...

Spell Card: I've always liked Toon World.

Trap Card: Graverobber. I'm a kleptomaniac.

Archived