Fusion Contest (winner 3 reps)

nzk13

is this good!?8)

90319qi8.jpg

This card's ATK becomes 200x the number of card's removed from play.(on both players side of the feld) This card is uneffected by trap cards. This card must attack each of your opponent's monsters each once, if not this card is destroyed and you take 2000 points of damage, if your opponent has no monsters on the field then this card loses 400 ATK and cannot attack this turn.

90319rk5.jpg

90319sz4.jpgThis card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be summoned by the effect of "Fallen Angle-Death". This card is unnefected by any card that destroys card(s) as an effect. Each turn this card must attack any face-up monster each once, if not you must ay 1500 life points to end your battle-phase. Any card sent to the graveyard is removed from play instead while this card is face-up on the field. This card's ATK becomes the ATK of the card "The Harvester Of Souls" before t was destroyed.

I'm gonna clear some stuff up, right now:

First of all, the contest isn't over because "nzk13" hasn't declared it so -- he just announced winner midway through.

Secondly, this a contest to make a Fusion Monster out of ALREADY EXISTING CARDS (if you read the rules, you'd know that... "TIBONE", this includes you too)

With all of that done, I think I'm going to enter this contest as well. Here's my card:

elementalherogoldenkaiser-1.jpg

Ok? this is a bit wierd but im gunna go with NOOB hunter cuz i still wanna enter and his explanation seems most logical anyway here we are

1zqzzva.jpg

EFFECT

"Relinquished" + "Man Eater Bug"

This monster cannot be Special Summoned exept by Fusion Summon. This Monster takes on the ATK and DEF of the monster on either side of the field with the highest ATK and DEF + 500.

FLIP:Heads-destroy a random monster on the opponent's side of the field.

Tails destroy a random monster on your side of the field.

ps nice card NOOB hunter

Archived