:: Shop Professionalism :: CLOSED!

SushiTheLegend

These good cards to show out first/in general?  

1. 1. These good cards to show out first/in general?

• 1 star / Boo..
    • 2 star / More...
    • 3 star / Ok...
    • 4 star / Good Job...
    • 5 star / Fantastic!...

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess I could use that RSCrash, or I could just use a image similar to that since it's of Sephiroth.

And notsohandymany. I would really prefer to use a more decent image, however if your 100% certain then just say it in text what you want. Also can you edit those previous posts because you didn't need to post the same things more than once, it kind spams the topic up.

Sorry about that..I went to sleep I was tired, I'll do your request ASAP.

EDIT: Okay here it is, I hope it's what you expected. The text might not be that centered, I'm still trying to work out on how to do the text for this thing, but I've been keeping it the same as the others, and the centering hasn't been perfect, because I've been stretching text and all sorts lol.

RequestPacket2-1.png

[url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/showthread.php?tid=4292][img=http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j26/KeybladeSoraKH2/RequestPacket2-1.png][/url]

hey are u busy atm? i love ur booster design would u be able to do me one?

Personalized Custom Booster Packets

Booster Packet Name: Jed's Champions

Booster Packet Image:

Warrior_by_Vas_co.jpg

Colour Of Packet Name Text: what ever suits the image

9 cards per pack

comments: not 1st edition

Yeah sure I can. No problem Jedite.

EDIT: Okay not sure if you will like this...and I will say this to all that I will probably redo these packets, because the text for the packet name is seriously bugging me, the redos won't cost a thing. Anyway here is your packet, I should probably spend more time on these but I want to get these out to you guys fast. If you guys want changes made just let me know.

RequestPacket3-1.png

Archived