:: Shop Professionalism :: CLOSED!

SushiTheLegend

These good cards to show out first/in general?  

1. 1. These good cards to show out first/in general?

• 1 star / Boo..
    • 2 star / More...
    • 3 star / Ok...
    • 4 star / Good Job...
    • 5 star / Fantastic!...

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2000923789412624231_rs.jpg

Can I get a booster pack with this image.

5 Cards Per Pack

Title: Invert Heroes

Color: Some sort of Rainbow Color.

I'll pay 50 points.

K. I have a question. Is it possible for you to make a link through the pack. Ya, know, so when you click it, it takes ya to the set?? ill pay 100

can you make me avatar and signature with yellow ojama?

Graphical Images(Avatars' date=' Signatures, Etc)

Text: Ojama power

Specific Images: just any yellow ojama for avatar and http://www.eryptick.net/oz2002/kuranda/flower-power-020716.jpg for sig

Colours: you choose best

Size: standard avatar and 500x100 sig (500 width 100 height)

Any Prefrences:

i want sig to be that car with ojama picture on it. if it isnt big problem

Other Comments: thank you wery much i can pay you in points. If it costs too much i can give you some now and more later when i get them

[/quote']

when will this be made?

Hi SushiTheLegend~!

I just read that your closing your shop, and I really hope you don't. From what I've seen, you are by far the best booster designer on this forum!

Besides, it's okay if there's another shop with the same merchandise, because there's no way they will be able to answer all the requests, and a lot of people won't get to have any cool boosters for their cards! On top of that, it seems you already have some faithful customers like rscrash94, who want top quality! ^ ^;

JyShin

Oh... I understand now then. Sorry bout that, I thought you were closing down for a different reason. That'sok then, afterall you will still need to make boosters when you make cards ^ ^ So people can still see your impressive designs. Good luck with your other endeavours then~

Ohh, and if you ever get time, could you give me some advice on my booster in the showcase~! You were my biggest influence, so it would be awesome if you could give me some pointers!

JyShin

Okay right this is how things are going down. I will be getting off to go to sleep in a bit because it's late. However when I wake up I will stop being a lazy shyte and get to work on these requests. I will say this again Soul, I won't do the card images because they still put me off from being of a eyeball and a hand, lol. I don't know if I'm going to still be doing Ojama's request still, however I will be posting everything up all in one huge post, so expect a huge post from me later today.

Archived