CONSOLE GAMES FOR PC

shonenhikada

Ok so which games for your consoles would you like to be available for PC. Yes I'm also aware that there's a PS2 emulator but that crap only works for a handful of people so it's a complete fail.

personally

Metal Gear Solid 3

Disgaea

tales of symphonia

Anyway, yeah so what kinda games would you like available for PC and don't you think it's about time we start getting more console games available for PC like let's say at the end of each year the top 20 console games get converted to PC.

You asked him if he thought it was the time. He said no' date=' and gave you some advice. What's so bad about that?

[/quote']

NOTHING BUT THIS IS WHAT HE SAID"NO, GO BUY A CONSOLE" I respond by saying "He FAILS TO SEE THE BIG PICTURE". WHAT'S SO WRONG WITH THAT. MERELY STATING THAT HE DOESN'T SEEM TO REALIZE THE BENEFITS THAT COULD COME FROM IT AS A RESPONSE, NO INSULT THERE.

You asked him if he thought it was the time. He said no' date=' and gave you some advice. What's so bad about that?

[/quote']

NOTHING BUT THIS IS WHAT HE SAID"NO, GO BUY A CONSOLE" I respond by saying "He FAILS TO SEE THE BIG PICTURE". WHAT'S SO WRONG WITH THAT. MERELY STATING THAT HE DOESN'T SEEM TO REALIZE THE BENEFITS THAT COULD COME FROM IT AS A RESPONSE, NO INSULT THERE.

TALKING IN ALL CAPS IS COOL AMIRITE?

Anyways, the reason why most games dont come to PC is licensing mainly. Plus some console games, for them to run on PC you'd need to drop a few grand into making a PC that can handle them where as you can buy a console and the game for 200-500$

playing it on the console is better.

shonen i see your picture but it isn't the bigger picture imo, you say lets take consoles and slowly put them into your PC. I say take your laptop and merge it into your console, that's the future and the PS3 is one step ahead towards that. Now in your theory i would really like to be able to play MGS4 until i get enough money to buy my PS3.

[/quote']

TALKING IN ALL CAPS IS COOL AMIRITE?

Anyways, the reason why most games dont come to PC is licensing mainly. Plus some console games, for them to run on PC you'd need to drop a few grand into making a PC that can handle them where as you can buy a console and the game for 200-500$

So the creators and producers of the same game who in there own right have copyright laws put in place so they can re-use there work have problems getting license, also give an example of what you mean.

you need to drop a few grand to make a pc game that can handle it, same thing can be said for a lot of PC games out right now you need to drop a few grand. I don't think it requires much reallly because I have MGS2 for pc it works well and plays and looks better than the ps2 so as long as your PC is decent it should work and to state again that same condition goes for all PC games you buy today.

Archived