THE DARK ONE's Counter Fairy Monarchs

i made a slighty nerfed version on tagforce 2

lets run through it soulemd granmarg' date=' drew card seaphim 4 tokens drew voltanis summed with 5 tributes wiped field attacked 4 game :']]

So you like Voltanis here? He obviously has a lot of potential with Seraphim, I'm just nervous about making the deck too reliant on it.

Also, that must have been painful for your opponent. :) It's pretty sad that others are testing my deck before I am.

And @Yoshimitsu: I'm not sure I know what you mean.

Ok, I've been thinking about a side deck. This is what I've come up with so far.

3 Voltanis

3 Trade-In

3 A Cat of Ill Omen

1 Caius

1 Thestalos

2 D.D. Crow

2 Dust Tornado

The Voltanis and Trade-In are far a more aggressively paced 2nd duel. Voltanis is ridiculous in combination with Seraphim.The reason he wasn't included in the main deck was to minimize reliance on Seraphim. If I sided in Voltanis, I'd probably be taking out my Monarchs. The Cats obviously go in with Voltanis as well.

I can side out my pair of Invicil for a 3rd each of Caius and Thestalos. The Crows and Tornadoes are to deal with other problem that may arise.

I have been thinking about whether it would be possible to make this deck able to side into a deck much like the Counter Creator one Tonis recently posted up.

Archived