Yu-Gi-Oh! Future's Duelists | CHAPTER 4

lalolalo

Ok guys, Kale's fan fic inspired me tyo make one. So I'm gonna make a fan fic that takes place 20 years later after YGO's events.

Keep in mind that English isn't my first language so, I apologize for every Grammar error.

[spoiler= Instructions]

Ok, I think mine is a different way to write a fan fic, so here are some instructions about it and how to read it.

Conversations:

Guy1: "Hi how are you" <--- Guy1 is talking normally

Guy2: "FINE THANKS FOR ASKING!"<--- Guys2 is talking in loud voice

Guy1: I'm just in front of him, he doesn't need to shout <--- Guy1 is saying something in his mind

Girl1: "I'm bored" <--- As you may see, the conversation between Guy1 and Guy2 is double spaced from Girl1, that means the conversations are totally different

Girl2 came near <--- There isn't "Name:" that means it is an action

Girl2: "Hey Girl1, how about a duel?"

Girl1: "Ok"

Girl1 and Girl2 started with their duel, and a ew turns have passed

Girl1: "I'm gonna active Lightning Vortex"

A black cloud appeared in the middle of the field and a rain of yellow lightnings were shot from the cloud direclty to Girl2's monster <--- That is an action ocurred during a duel, it could be a summon, ar attack an effect activation, etc...

The next section is about a field during a duel, a round are how many times the first character's turn have passed. It doesn't matter how many duelists are in one duel, a round is a complete cycle. It could be: Player1 - Player2 (That's a round) or if there are more than two duelists: Player1 - Player2 - Player3- Player4 (That's a round)

FIELD ROUND 4 (The "4" is the number of rounds):

Girl1: <--- Plyer1's name

Hand: 4 <--- Number of cards on Player1's field in the current round

Monsters: Fairy Guardian (AP), Cure Mermaid (DP), Face-Down monster, Cyber Prima (OP), (AP) <--- If the monster's name is available that means the monster is face-up, AP = Attack Position, DP = Defense Position, OP = Opponent's Monster controlled by this Player, is the monster is Face-Down defense Position it will only appear as Face-Down monster if not the (AP) will be next to the card. If there is more than 1 monster with the same name the monsters will have this (1), (2), (3), next to them depending to the number of monsters.

Spell & Trap: Mirror Wall, Set Card, Megamorph (Fairy Guardian) <--- If the card's name is available the card is face-up, if it a Set Card, (Well... it is a Set Card), If Card has a Monster's name next to it (like Megamorph on this case) the Card is attached to that monster (It could be an Equip Card, or a Continuous Card like Call of the Haunted). If there there are more than 1 monster with the same name the card will have (1), (2) etc... depending on the monster.

LP: 8000 <--- Remaining Life Points in the current round.

Girl2: <--- Player2's name

Hand: 0 <--- Number of cards on Player1's field in the current round

Monsters: 0 <--- This means Player2 has no cards in hand

Spell & Trap: 0 <--- This means Player2 has no Spell/Trap cards on the field.

LP: 100 <--- Remaining Life Points in the current round.

Hope this helps you a little, if I missed something please let me know to add it to this section. Thanks.

[spoiler= Characters]

Name: Carmin

Height: 1.68 M.

Weight: 56 Kg.

Personality: The school's cool guy. He only dreams and thinks about duels. He wants to be the next King of Games, to show everyone that he can do things by himself without anyone's help that he is someone and not only an ordinary...

Deck: Alien Invasion

Extra: Carmin never talks about his family, maybe he is hidding something...

3.png

Name: John Wheeler.

Height: 1.68 M.

Weight: 54 Kg.

Personality: An absent mind guys, just like his dad, Joey Wheleer, he loves dueling, a very friendly guys, not very popular with girls, but at least he always gives 120% in everything he does.

Deck: Wait and see.

Extra: John has a twin sister named Mary, their parents are Joey Wheeler and Mai Valentine.

Name: Mary Wheeler

Height: 1.63 M.

Weight: 48 Kg.

Personality: A fashion girl, sh dislikes dueling and everything that has something to do with duels, she loves to go on a tour with her mother, and loves even more driving her mother's car, a very shallow person, but when you get to know her you can see that she is n amazong friend... and sister.

Extra: For some strange reason she hates duels, she is doing the test because her parents make her to.

Name: Potrius Camerio

Height: 1.70 M.

Weight: 62 Kg.

Personality: A very old teacher, the oldest by the way, he is in charge of History, he is a good teacher, is the kind of person that is always cheering you up, and the kind of teacher that always will help you, he seems to be very fond with his students.

Extra: Not even a single student failed in Potrius class, a very easy signature... or a very easy teacher?

Name: Andrew Collart

Height: 1.86 M.

Weight: 79 Kg.

Personality: The Creativity Class teacher, despite his class is one of the easiest class, he is a very hard teacher, a though person, but there must be a reason for that, outside the classroom, he seems to be the friend of all the students, but inside the classroom, not even a single joke.

Extra: He is always looking at his clock, like if he is waiting for someone or something.

Name: Vanessa Jhisken

Height: 1.71 M.

Weight: 68 Kg.

Personality: The kindest teacher in the school, she is the Teacher of Recovery Class, she always helps the one in need. When she was young she decided to be a teacher insted of a Famous Model.

Extra: She always has a big smile, no one NEVER have seen her crying or even with a sad face.

Name: Marco Destgar

Height: 1.65 M.

Weight: 51 Kg.

Personality: A "Romeo" he is always trying to get a new girlfriend, at first you can look at him and think that he is shallow and that only worries about himself, but if you get to know him, you can see that he is can be a true friend.

Extra: Whenever Marco goes, a bunch of girls follow him, he is very handsome.

Name: Karina Brasco

Height: 1.57 M.

Weight: 48 Kg.

Personality: A NERD. She is always behing the books, she thinks she know everything about duels, and that duels is only applied maths, percent and smartness.

Deck: Alluring Charm.

Extra: She has never lost a duel, she is always carrying a calculator and a Card Encyclopedia just in case rectify her calculus.

Name: Bruno Brastori

Height: 1.92 M.

Weight: 84 Kg.

Personality: The Physical Resistance Class Teacher, despite his strong appearance he has an amazing soft heart. He has the philosophy “Healthy Mind in Healthy Body”. The teacher that will always make yourself give the 300% in everything you do.

Extra: Very proud of the Academy, he doesn’t go anywhere without his Ka. Academy Duel Jacket.

Name: Maximus Imperium

Height: 1.84 M.

Weight: 77 Kg.

Personality: One of the best duelists in the whole Academy, he spent almost all his free time studying and examinating Egyptian history, he is also know as the Dark Magician Girl’s boyfriend

Deck: Magican Girl Revolution

Extra: His best friend and duel partner is Frantai Myblex.

Name: Frantai Myblex

Height: 1.80 M.

Weight: 63.5 Kg.

Personality: was brought up in grandmothers house in a quiet town until age of 12 and after his grandmother pasted away went to live with his parents who lived in the big city who both had big corporate jobs and not much time for Frantai which is why he lived with grandmother in 1st place but Frantai found it hard to adapt with no friends and basicaly no parents until he found a friend in an old man who ran a card shop and taught him how to play duel monsters.

Frantai really enjoyed spending time with the old man named zumo because he was the only person he felt close since his grandmother. He hides something from his past, not even Maximus knows it…

Deck: Dragonian Claws

Extra: His best friend and duel partner is Maximus Imperium.

2.png

Name: Ryo Bakura

Height: 1.87 M.

Weight: 82 Kg.

Personality: One of the last King of Games’ friend, he used to have the Millennium Ring on his possession, but now he is only an ordinary teacher, he is the Forbidden Artifacts Class, he is so though as a teacher, he doesn’t like anyone to break the rules, maybe trying to fix wath he has done in the past.

Extra: Despite the Millennium Ring doesn’t works anymore, he protects it as his life after Yugi’s disspearance.

[spoiler= General Info.]

The Ka. Academy Duel

Is an Academy Duel that Kaiba Corp. decided to built, it is located in the middle of Domino City, it is the biggest Academy Duel EVER (we wouldn't expect less from Kaiba Corp.)

The Ka. Academy Duel has lots of Artificial Ecosystems, entering the Academy you will find the statues of the greatest duelists. You can see a Kaiba's statue riding a BEWD, a Yugi's statue standing side by side with a Dark Magician, and that's not all, you can even find a Joey's statue petting his REBD.

The Academy is divided by years, and not by dorms, althought there are two type of dorms, women's dorms and men's dorms, the students are clasiffied by this:

First year students or "Beginners", the name says it, the first year students, the new boys, the "Beginners" name isn't always right, you may find some amazing duelists here.

Second year students or "The middle ones", the next year you become a "The middle one" it says that you are not longer a beginner, but you aren't either an advanced student.

Third year students or "Advanced", the "Advanced" are the last year, the oldest and supposed to be the better, there are a lot of good students here, but there are a few that aren't that good.

"Champions", the "Champions" students are students from different years, but being a "Champion" student means that you are the best of the best, normally "Champions" tudents are only students of secnd and third year, but there have been some exceptionsm the "Champion" students are the ones that goes to Inter-Tournaments.

The Inter-Tournaments, are Tournaments organized by AC (Academies Corporation), each year a Academy holds a Tournament, students form all the world and from all the Academies comes to he Inter-Tounament, expecting to be the best, and to represent their Acdemies.

History

Twenty years have passed since Yugi became the King of Duels, it is said that Yugi met a kid named Jaden Yuki, but after that no one has ever seen him again, Seto Kaiba left dueling and decided to take charge of Kaiba Corp, the kid that Yugi met, I mean Jaden Yuki, became the next King of Duels, but never had the chance to have a duel with Yugi Moto.

Joey and Mai are now the Dual Duel Champions, Bakura is now a teacher on Ka. Academy, and the other guys continued their life normally.

Two years before this, Marik and Ishizu dissapeared, and a amazing title appeared in all newspaper, "The Pharaoh Atem's grave has been robbed", archeologist have discovered that nothing is missing from the Pharaoh's grave, well at least that is what they think.

There hasn't been a revolutionary invent that has changed people's life, they live normally, like before, som eminor changes about the Card Game, new cards released, new and better duel disks, but nothing very Futurist.

Now, is the turn for the New Generation of students to do their appearence, some of they are sons of the very know characters, some of they don't, but they all have something in common, they are gonna write a story and the protagonist are gonna be they...

[spoiler= Prologue]

New school year, new students, new strategies and... the same teachers, everyone was so excited for Ka. Academy Duel, an Academy Duel owned by Kaiba Corp.

The day was so beautiful, the birds was singing, everyone seems to be happy, you could see boys ready to get their test for the Academy, everything was so perfect, except for...

Two boy were heading towards the Academy, it was 8.45, they were in a rush.

Boy: "C'mon I don't wanna be late"

Girl: "Really? You always get late, everywhere, you are just like dad"

Boy: "Hey that's not true... well... not always, please hurry, if you don't I'm gonna leave you behind"

Girl: "Go ahead do it, I don't care, I don't wanna do that stupid test"

Boy: "I know, but you don't have a choice, if you don't do it mom and dad will get angry with you"

Girl: "I know, is just that... duels... are so boring..."

Boy: "Again with that? Oh, but, don't you wanna be like mom and dad? They are so cool, and so GREAT"

Girl: "... You will never understand"

Boy: "Finally, here we are"

Girl: "Yeah, yeah, whatever..."

A man started to speak on the speaker.

"Attention everyone, new students please take the right way, one by one, the Teacher, Potrius Camerio, will take you all to the testing room, thanks for your attention"

There were like a hundred boys, waiting for the doors to open, then a man, he seemed to be a very old man, maybe 60-70 years old, he had big glasses and was wearing a big brown hat, a brown suit and a pair of very expensive shoes started to talk.

Man: "Ok everyone, I'm Potrius Camerio, the History of Cards teacher, you can call me Potrius or Camerio, as you wish" The teacher was expecting at least one laugh, but no, anuthing "Well, a hard public isn't it, please follow me, we are gonna enter to the test room, there we have machines to test your abilities, you are gonna duel the machines, it doesn's matter if you lose, you have to show determination and skills to be accepted"

(Ouch, again, just like last year, no one is laughing, I think I might change my jokes... nah)

The man walked into the room, followed by all the kids, they entered a big silver room, there were like 50 dueling fields, each had a Dueling Machine.

Potrius: "Ok, I'm gonna give you a number, from one to fifty, then go to the Dueling Machine with that number, the Dueling Machine is ready to duel, you just need to active you duel disk and say in loud DUEL!"

Potrius gave the first 50 kids their number...

The first 50 kids were ready to have their duel...

A man wearing some king of Arabian outfit, was watching the duels. When a woman, wearing a white robe, with her red hair picked up came near him.

Woman: "What are you doing here Andrew?"

Andrew: "I could ask the same thing Vanessa"

Vanessa: "Well I wan to see preliminar tests, and I think you too"

Andrew: "Exactly"

Suddenly a Dueling Machine started to say.

Dueling Machine #16: "Number #16 winner, status" The Dueling Machine started to make some computer noises "Life Poins... bip... bip... Turns... bip... bip... Cards Played... bip... bip... Total Score... 98%"

Everyone was surprised, only 2 minutes and he already finished the duel, with an almost perfect grade.

Boy1: "Wow, did you see that?"

Boy2: "I know, he is amazing"

Andrew: "Oh, it seems that we have some really good duelists"

Vanessa: "Always, every year, we have an exception, but this year's was... even more..."

Andrew: "I know, better"

Vanessa: "Yes"

Meanwhile the Boy and the Girl from the beginning were talking.

Boy: "Bah, he isn't that great, I could beat him with my eyes closed"

Girl: "Yeah sure John, you can't even beat me"

John: "Shut up Mary, I am able to beat, is just that... I don't want to"

Mary: "Then you never want to beat me, hahahaha"

Twenty minutes have passed and already 70 kids did their test, of which only 11 have beated the Dueling Machine.

Prior: "Ok, next... Jhon Wheeler Valentine"

John: "Finally!!! my turn, wait and see Mary"

John rushed to duel the Dueling Machine, but he didn't noticed the protective bar in the middle of his way.

John: "Ouch"

Potrius: "Are you alright?"

John: "Yeah don't worry, just tell me my number"

Potrius: "Ok, your is... #24"

John: "Great, prepare Duel Machine you are going DOWN!"

Boy: "Hey you, is that you brither?"

Mary: "Yes, unfortunately"

Boy: "Hahaha, is he a good duelist?"

Mary: "Well... he can't beat me..."

Boy: "Really? Are you that good?"

Mary: "Maybe, maybe not"

Boy: "If you are as good as beautiful, then you are amazing"

Mary blushed up.

Mary: "Oh really? And how about you?"

Boy: "Well, wait and see, oh by the way, my name is Marco, Marco Destgar"

Mary: "Mary, Mary Wheeler"

[spoiler= Chapter 1]

John: "Finally, I'm gonna take you down, you little... machine?

Dueling MAchine #24: "No compatible answer to that..."

John: "Uh?... bah, nevermind, LET?S DUEL"

Meanwhile, Potrius continued to gave numbers.

Potrius: "Ok, Mary Wheeler, #48, please go to your Dueling Machine"

Mary: "It seems is my turn, see you in the next round Marco"

Marco: "No... See you in classes"

Mary: "Oh very confident"

Potrius: "Marco Destgar, number... 27"

Marco: "I'll show you Mary"

Mary: "I'll be waiting..."

A crownd made of girls started to said in loud.

Crowd: "GO MARCO, we I love you!!!"

Mary: "It seems you have fans..."

Mary and Marco were ready, just waiting for their Duel Machine to start.

Potrius: "We are almost done, just 10 more, and the next one is... Carmin Woods, number... 2"

No one came, there were 10 kids, but none of them stood up.

Potrius: "Carmin? Carmin Woods? No one?"

Between all the candidates, one of them was sleeping, you could see a big bubble coming out of his nose.

Potrius came near the boy, and started to move him, but there were no response.

Potrius: "Hmmm... How can someone got asleep in the middle of his test?" I know what I'm gonna do...

A huge smile appeared on Potrius' face, and then all of the sudden he was holding a really REALLY big book, with the title "Ancient Egypt Duels", Potrius hit the boy in the middle of his head.

Boy: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!"

Potrius: "Oh, you are awake, great, just in time..."

Girl: "But you just hit him with a book, it was obvious he was gonna wake up"

Potrius: "Really?... It was me?... or it was you?"

Girl: "Uh?..."

Potrius put a wacko face and the girl started to get scaried.

Girl: "Me...? B-b-but..."

Potrius: "I can see it in your eyes... why are you so nervous? Are you hidding something?"

Girl: "...."

Potrius: "... BUH!"

The girl screamed as loud as she could, then she passed out.

Potrius: "Oops... well nevermind, let's go Carmin, you Dueling Machine is waiting for you"

Suddenly Carmin did a huge jump, Potrius' words woke him up even faster than the hit.

Carmin: "Really? Finally, LET'S DUEL!!!!"

Carmin stood in front of the Dueling Machine #2"

Dueling Machine #2: "Welcome candidate... bip... bip..., hope you pass this test... bip... bip..."

Carmin: "Thanks Machine, Good Luck to you"

Dueling Machine #2: "... No compatible answer to that..."

Carmin: "Uh?... Just let's duel"

Machine: "Understood... bip... bip... DUEL"

Carmin: 8000

Dueling Machine #2: 8000

Dueling Machine #2: "Draw... bip... bip... Analysing...Set 2 cards... bip... bip... and Vorse Rider in Attack Position... bip... bip..."

Two cards appeared face-down on Dueling Machine #2's side, and then a big Demon came out from the floor, he was holding an giant axe, and started to look Carmin with it's angry look.

Carmin: "My turn" Finally, my turn, I've been waiting this moment all my life, and now... I'M SO HAPPY "Ok, my turn, I draw, I'm gonna set one monster in Defense Position and Set one card, your turn"

Two cards appeared face-down on Carmin's field, one vertical and the other one horizontal

FIELD ROUND 1:

Carmin:

Hand: 4

Monsters: 1 face-down monster

Spell & Trap: 1 face-down

LP: 8000

Dueling Machine #2:

Hand: 3

Monsters: Vorse Rider (AP)

Spell & Trap: 2 face-down

Dueling Machine #2: "No danger... bip... bip... draw... Analysing... Vorse Rider Attack"

The Vorse Rider held it's Axe with just one hand and with just one swing destroyed Carmin's face-down monster

Carmin: "Phew, I thought you were gonna summon another monster, hehe... my destroyed monster was... Alien Grey"

A mini flying saucer appeared flying around Vorse Rider

Dueling Machine #2: "No danger... End... bip... bip..."

Carmin: "Really? Ha, DRAW...First I'm gonna active this Mystical Space Typhoon"

A Typhhon came from the sky and vanished 1 set card on Dueling Machine #2's side.

Carmin: "Then I active my face-down card Brainwashing Beam"

A beam was shot at the flying saucer that was flying around Vorse Rider, and the Flying Saucer took control of Vorse Rider

Carmin: "Now, your monster is mine, but not for so much time, I'm gonna tribute it to summon Cosmic Horror Gangi'el"

A giant Flying Saucer abducted Vorse Rider, and was substituted by a blue Alien with tons of tentacles (2700)

Carmin: "Attack directly Cosmic Horror Gangi'el!!!"

The Cosmic Horror Gangi'el send it's tentacles and took off some Life Points from Dueling Machine #2

Carmin: "Finally I active this, A Cell Breeding Device to end my turn"

A strange decive appeared on Carmin's side of the field.

FIELD ROUND 2:

Carmin:

Hand: 3

Monsters: The Cosmic Horror Gangi'el

Spell & Trap: A Cell Breeding Device

Dueling Machine #2:

Monsters: 0

Spell & Trap: 1 Face-down

LP: 5400

Dueling Machine #2: "Turn... bip... bip... draw... Analysing... bip... bip... Active Face-down Card, Call of the Haunted"

The Vorse Rider camback, but its appearance changed, now it seem to be a zombie

Dueling Machine #2: "Active Swords of Revealing Light... bip... bip... end"

Carmin: "DRAW, I'm gonna active my monster's effect and my Spell Card's effect"

Two mini Flying Saucer appeared flying around Vorse Rider

Carmin: "And summon this, Alien Telepath"

An alien with a giant head appeared coming down from a Space Ship (1600)

Carmin: "I active my Alien Telepath effect"

One of Vorse Rider's Flying Saucer flew over Swords of Revealing Light, and then exploded, taking the Spell Card with it

Carmin: "I will set 2 cards and Attack both monsters"

A giant tentacle wrapped the Vorse Rider and destroyed it, and a psychich wave attacked directly the Dueling Machine #2

FIELD ROUND 3:

Carmin:

Hand: 1

Monsters: The Cosmic Horror Gangi'el, Alien Telepath

Spell & Trap: A Cell Breeding Device, 2 face-down cards

Dueling Machine #2:

Spell & Trap: 0

LP: 3100

Dueling Machine #2: "Draw... Analysing...analsying... analysing..."

Vanessa: "Oh that kid... he reminds me..."

Dueling Machine #2: "Active Spell Card, Lightning Vortex... discarding card..."

A rain of lightning appeared all of the sudden, the lightning destroyed every monster on Carmin's side of the field

Carmin: "Ouch... well I think it was too good to be true"

Dueling Machine #2: "No compatible answer... bip... bip... summon Hayabusa Knight... bip... bip... and Equip Megamorph"

A knight with the face of a bird and holding a thin swords was summoned to the field and the its size was doubled along with his armor and sword (1300) M(2600)

Dueling Machine #2: "Attack... bip... bip..."

Carmin: "Ouch I wanted to have a perfet grade..."

Hayabusa attacked strongly with its sword, then it returned to normal size, and continued to shrink

Dueling Machine #2: "End... bip... bip..."

Carmin: "My turn" I need to think carefully my next move, or else... C'mon deck, please don't let me down... "AMAZING!!! Ok, first I active my Spell Card effect"

A mini Flying Saucer Appeared flying around Hayabusa Knight

Carmin: "And then I active this, Double Summon, I will summon Alien Hypno and it is a Gemini monster, so I summon it again to gain its effect"

A weird Alien came down from a Spaceship, then the Spaceship shot a laser beam at that monster to woke it up (1600)

Carmin: "And I active its effect, I'm gonna take control of Hayabusa Knight"

The mini Flying Saucer shot a laser beam at Hayanusa's Knight forehead, Hayabusa's Knight eyes changed, he was hypnotized, and started to walk towards Carmin's side

Carmin: "Ok Machine, the end, I'm gonna Attack with both monsters!!!"

FIELD ROUND 4:

Carmin:

Monsters: Alien Hypno, Hayabusa Knight (Opponent)

Spell & Trap: A Cell Breeding Device, 2 face-down cards

LP: 2800

Dueling Machine #2:

Spell & Trap: Megamorph (Hayabusa Knight)

LP: 0

Meanwhile…

Mary: “Harpie Lady 1 Attack directly!!!”

Marco: “Matador Fiend do your job…”

John: “C’mon need a high number, Skull Dice”

Potrius: "Ok, those who beat the Dueling Machine has an automatic pass for the next round."

John: "How did you go Mary?"

Mary: "Good, I guess..."

John: "I knew, it wasn't possible for you to get a better grade on his round than me"

Mary: "Really? What's yours?"

John: "Don't worry don't get dissaponted, ok I don't wanna feel you bad, so I'm only gonna teel you that I beat the Duel Machine and you don't"

Mary: "But..."

John: "It's ok, you don't have to worry, I'm sure you'll be fine next round"

Mary: "Shut up and let me talk"

John: "O-ok..."I'm sure she won't be able to beat me, I got 19%, ha, this is mine

Mary: "Me too, I was able to beat the Machine"

John: "Really? And what was you grade?" Ha, just tell me little sister and then I'm gonna say loud that I was able to win you with my 19% I can almost taste it... the victory

Mary: "67%"

John was in shock, he couldn't believe that Mary got a better grade than his

Mary: "And yours?"

John: "Mine?... Ha, not gonna tell you, I told you I don't wanna to feel bad" Not again... WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????

Mary: "Yeah right"

Marco came near

Marco: "I'm glad dear Mary, I knew it, you are as good as beautiful"

John: "Uh?..." Who is this Jackass? "And who are you?"

Marco: "Oh, sorry, my bad, my name is Marco Destgar, and you are Mary's brother don't you?"

John: "Yep, that's me, the amazing and always victorious John"

Mary: "Yeah, victorious..."

John: "Whatever I'm gonna meet the other candidates"

John left and started to talk to everyone, but no one wanted to talk to him

John: "Aw man, why are all the candidates so... what's the word...? I don't know, but why are they like that?"

John was watching the last match, a girl named Karina Brasco, a girl with beautiful pink hair, wearing a white dress, like if she was gonna get married

Karina: "Allure Queen LV7, take his Dark Magician of Black Chaos, and attack!!!"

John: "Wow, she is good"

Carmin: "Hey you..."

John: "Me?"

Carmin: "Yep, what's your name?"

John: "I'm John and you?

Carmin: "Carmin" Finally someone is taling to me!

John: "You passed the test right?" Finally someone is taling to me!

Carmin: "Yep, and what abou..."

Carmin was interrupted by Potrius.

Potrius: "Sorry guys, must keep going, to the next test room, OK everyone the 14 candidates that beat the Dueling Machine please follow me, the other candidates will get evaluated later and see if they continue to the next round"

Potrius kept walking with the 14 candidates behind him, among them was John, Mary, Carmin, Marco, Karina and the guys that beat the Machine in just 2 minutes

Andrew: "Ok, let's go Vanessa, out turn"

Vanessa: "Yeah, let's go"

John: So these are gonna be my classmates

Mary: I want to go home, I'm bored

Marco: I wonder what will come?

Carmin: Oh my God... "I'M STARVING!"

Everyone turned to Carmin

Potrius: "Me too... Let's have a break, we have to wait the other candidates, so we have time, let's go to the cafeteria, there you can know each other"

John: "Thank you"

Carmin: "Uh? why?"

John: "Cause I'm hungry too, but if I would say something my sister would hit me for sure"

Carmin: "Hahahahaha"

To be Continued...

[spoiler= Chapter 2]

They guys entered the room, it was the Cafeteria, the biggest cafeteria they have ever seen, there where tons of students around, the cafeteria’s walls were mirrors, that way they could see everything from the inside, the floor was made of cards, every step the students did a new different card was in their way.

Potrius: “Ok, candidates, this is the Central Cafeteria, there are other two Cafeterias, the Teachers Cafeteria, and the Moving Cafeteria, but this is the biggest one”

Candidate1: “Amazing, I think the Cafeteria is even bigger than my own house”

Candidate2: “Yeah, I know what you are talking, it is also bigger than mine”

John: “Finally, something to eat”

Potrius: “Ok, please everyone feel as if you were in home, we have 30 minutes before the next Test begin, so enjoy”

John: “C’mon Mary, let’s go, lets find a sit”

Mary: “Ok, Marco do you want to sit with us?”

Marco: “It would be a pleasure to sit next to you”

John: “Uh?” Who the hell does he thinks he is talking like that to my sister? “Ok, if you invite someone I will do the same thing, let’s see…”

Mary: “Oh, do you know someone?”

John: “Yep, the guy I was talking to on the other room, what was his name? Oh, yeah Carmin, where is he?”

In that moment, Carmin was walking just in front of they.

John: “CARMIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!! WOULD YOU LIKE TO SIT WITH US?”

Mary: “And do you have to say it in loud, he is just in front of us” Can’t believe it, not even the first day and he s already embarrassing me

Carmin: “Uh?... sure”

The four candidates started to look for an empty table to sit down.

Mary: “Oh, I can’t find an available place”

John: “LOOK! THERE!”

John had found an empty table, the candidates were heading towards it, but just a second before they could a girl took a sit.

John: “Ouch, she got first…” I’ve seen her before

Mary: “It’s ok, she is alone, let’s ask her if we can sit with her”

Mary: “Hi, would you mind if we sit here with you?”

Girl: “…”

Mary: “Excuse me…”

John: “Leave this to me Mary, hey you lonely girl, my sister is talking to you…”

John: “What are you deaf?”

Mary: “John if she is deaf she wouldn’t answer to you question you jackass”

John: “Maybe you are right, maybe you don’t” Why does she always have to be right

John took a deep breath, and then started to focus.

Carmin: “John? What are you doing?”

John: “…”

Carmin: “John?...”

John: “… EXCUSE ME LADY!!! WE ARE TALKING TO YOU!!!”

The girl turned to John and looked him in a strange way

Girl: “Hey, don’t you know how to talk to a lady? Such an Homo-Sapiens”

John: “We were talking to you but you weren’t answering”

Girl: “Well, sorry my reading upset you”

John: “Ok, don’t worry”

Carmin: “… John… that was sarcasm”

John: “Uh?”

Mary: “Oh whatever, just ask her John”

John: “Ok, hey LADY, would you mind if we sat here?”

Girl: “Ok, but just don’t interrupt me while I’m reading ok? And that’s for you”

The candidates sat in the same table as the girl.

John Carmin

-------------------

Girl | |

-------------------

Mary Marco

John: “Oh, I’m starving, what do you want guys?”

Mary: “Bring me just a soda”

John: “Bring me… I’m not your slave”

Marco: “Ok then, if you insist to go, bring a sandwich and a soda please”

John: “I didn’t say anything”

Girl: “At least you are doing something useful, then I would like… a Green Tea”

John: “WHAT? Aren’t you listening to me?”

Carmin: “C’mon John, I’ll go with you”

John: “Ok… let’s go”

Carmin and John stood up and headed to the Vending Machine

John: “What would you like Carmin?”

Carmin: “Oh just a bottle of water”

John: “Oh come one, you said to Potrius that you were starving too”

Carmin: “Yeah I know, but… I think I’m not anymore”

John: “There is something I know very well, and is that hungry will never go unless you eat something”

Carmin: “No, really I’m ok”

John: “Nonsense you are gonna buy the same as I’m going to”

Carmin: “But…”

John: “No, you can go back now, I hope you have a big stomach, ‘cuz I do”

Carmin: “No wait… the fact is… that I don’t have money”

John: “Is that? You should say it before”

Carmin: “I know, sorry…”

John: “Ok, anyway you are gonna eat a hamburger just like me”

Carmin: “But I told you, I don’t have money”

John: “So what, I didn’t ask you if you had money”

Carmin: “But”

John: “Enough, you are gonna eat it and you are gonna enjoy it”

Carmin: “O-ok” Are everyone like him?

John and Carmin came back with all the food and took their places.

Mary: “Oh John, again eating like a pig, you are just like dad”

John: “Hey, I need to eat, I don’t wanna pass out during the next duel”

Girl: “Duel? What are you talking about?”

John: “You know, the next test”

Girl: “Don’t tell me that you didn’t read your manual”

John: “Manual? Which one?”

Mary: “They manual that you threw away saying that you knew how to duel and you didn’t a little book to teach you how”

John: “Oh, that manual… well it said something about cards isn’t it?

Girl: “Obviously not, it contains today’s schedule, a small info about the Academy, and some more useful things”

John: “I don’t care, whatever is coming up I’ll pass it with a perfect grade”

Mary: “Really? Then you don’t know that the next one is a theory test right”

John: “Theory? What? This is Card Duels, you don’t need books or anything like that, you only have to know how to play and always give 120% in duels no matter what”

Girl: “What did you say?”

The was angry, she closed very quickly his book and stood up.

Girl: “DON’T YOU KNOW THAT DUELS ARE JUST MATHS AND THEORIES”

John: “Now… I remember you”

Girl: “Uh?”

John: “Yes, you are the last candidate, the one that used an Allure Queen”

Girl: “Yes, so…”

Mary: “That’s true, we don’t even know your name, I’m Mary”

Girl: “I’m Karina, nice to meet you Mary”

Marco: “Oh, that was so rude, my name is Marco”

Carmin: “Hi, I’m Carmin”

Karina: “Hi guys, nice to meet you to”

John: “And me I’m the amazing John”

Karina: “Yeah whatever”

John: “What!?”

Karina: “I already know you”

John: “Yeah, I should have known that, I’m so popular among girls that…”

Karina: “No, you are the clumsy guy that stumbled with the protection bar”

John: “Well if I’m that clumsy, how is possible that I beat the Dueling Machine” Ha, you can’t win this lady, you will have to accept that I’m good and not a clumsy guy”

Karina: “Pure luck”

John: “Really? You are just jealous”

Karina: “No, I’m not, I saw your duel, and it was pure look, I mean there was only 16.66% for you to get a six with Skull Dice and you got it”

John didn’t know what to answer to that, he tried to think into a clever answer but nothing

Karina: “Am I wrong?”

John: “Well… WHAT? I think Potrius is calling us, let’s go”

John ran away and headed to Potrius

Mary: “Yeah, that was so typical”

Carmin: So, this is the real world, funny I’m gonna like this”

The candidates finished their food and headed to the exit.

Karina: “How irresponsible”

Mary: “What is it?”

Karina: “Potrius said 30 minutes, and already have passed 37”

Mary: So what just 7 minutes “I’m sure he is coming”

Ten minutes passed before Potrius showed up.

Potrius: “Sorry candidates, is just that the hamburger was so delicious and had to eat one more… Ok everyone, please follow me, now you are gonna have your next Test”

All the candidates followed Potrius to a new room, it seemed to be a classroom, it was full of desks, there were two helmets each desk and there was a man waiting for everyone.

Andrew: “Ok, we take care of them from now on Potrius”

Potrius: “Ok, then I’ll leave to do your test”

Potrius left the room and just a few seconds after he did, a beautiful lady entered the room with another 7 candidates.

Vanessa: “I’m here with the other candidates, let’s begin”

Andrew: “Ok”

Andrew stood in the middle of the room.

Andrew: “Ok candidates, now let’s begin, firstly I’m Andrew Collart the Creativity Class Teacher and she is Vanessa Jhisken the Recovery Class Teacher and this is the Theory Test”

Vanessa: “We are gonna call your name and give you’re a number, each chair has a number on it, I think you know what to do”

John: Great I was beginning to worry, that way I’m gonna sit next to Mary, thi is gonna be a pice of cake

Vanessa and Andrew started to call everyone by their name they gave them a number and the candidates took their respective place. Five minutes later all the candidates had their sits and were ready to begin.

Andrew: “As you may see, there is a helmet in front of you, that’s called the Reality Helmet, the Reality Helmet let you transport your mind to a different place, this way you are unable to copy the candidate next to you”

John: Ah man

Everyone put the Reality Helmet on and turned it on.

Carmin: This reminds me…

Vanessa: “Ok guys now close your eyes, the question will appear in your mind, you just have to think the answer and you will see a green light, if that’s the answer you want then push the button that is localized in your right ear”

All the candidates began their test.

Carmin:

Carmin closed his eyes and started the test.

Camin: “Let’s start”

Reality Helmet: “Welcome Candidate, let’s begin with your Test, Question 1: How many Monster Zones do you have on your side of the field in a normal duel”

Carmin: Is that the question? If that this is gonna be easy “5”

Reality Helmet: “Correct, Question 2: The Ritual Card Final Ritual of the Ancients is used to summon what monster?”

Carmin: Oh, it is getting harder very quick “Hmm… Reshef the Dark Being?”

Reality Helmet: “Is that a question or your answer?”

Carmin: Not even a single help “It’s… the… answer”

Reality Helmet: “… Correct, let’s proceed…”

John:

John: “C’mon please help, just give me a hint”

Reality Helmet: “It was your question or your answer, you have five seconds or else I’m gonna take it as a wrong answer”

John: Gheez “Ok, ok, answer”

Reality Helmet: “… Wrong, Question 7: The Blue Monsters are called Ritual Monsters, and the Black ones?”

John: I think I know it… “Ally Monsters?”

Reality Helmet: “Is that a question or an answer?”

John: “What if I say is a question?”

Reality Helmet: “I will take your answer as the word question”

John: “What? Then ok, my answer is Ally Monsters”

Reality Helmet: “Correct, next one…”

Mary:

Mary: “The Insect-Type monster with the highest ATK is the Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth”

Reality Helmet: “Correct, I have asked you 20 questions, now we are gonna change the subject to History”

Mary: “What? I thought you were only gonna ask me about the type of cards and that stuff”

Reality Helmet: “You were wrong candidate, now let’s continue, Question 21: Maximilian Pegasus created the Card Game 35 years ago, how long the monsters of the cards have existed?”

Mary: Isn’t that obvious “35”

Reality Machine: “Wrong, next Question 22: Who are the current Dual Duel Champions?”

Mary: Ok maybe I don’t know much history of ancient duels or ancient history, but there is no way I get this wrong “Mai Valentine and Joey Wheeler”

Reality Helmet: “Correct. Next question…”

Karina:

Karina: “Easy, the monster won’t active its effect because it was discarded by cost not an effect”

Reality Helmet: “Correct. Question 27: Maximilian Pegasus created the Card Game 35 years ago, how long the monsters of the cards have existed?”

Karina: “Even easier. Over 5,000 years”

Reality Helmet: “Correct. Up to now you have answered correct to every question. Question 28: How many Millenium Items exists?”

Karina: I’m gonna get a perfect grade here “Hey machine, could you give harder questions? This is so easy…”

Marco:

Reality Helmet: “Wrong, last question. Question 30: Aside from Seto Kaiba, there is another duelist that created a Holographic Field for the Card Game, what is his name?”

Marco: How can I get this wrong? “His name is Zigfried von Schroeder”

Reality Helmet: “Correct. Candidate you have finished the test”

Marco took off the Helmet and discovered that Karina was the only one that finished the test before him.

Carmin: “Vivian Wong”

Reality Helmet: “Correct. Candidate you have finished the test”

Carmin take off his helmet, there was only 5 other candidates that haven’t finished the test, among them John.

Carmin: “Finished”

Andrew: “Ok, thanks, please take a break, and you may leave now, but don’t go to far the last test is waiting for you guys”

Carmin: “Ok, thanks”

Carmin exited the classroom, Mary and Marco were there, waiting for John to finish his test.

Mary: “I told you Marco, John will be the last one, I know him… look it’s Carmin, how did you go?”

Carmin: “Not very good”

Marco: “Really? How many correct answers?”

Carmin: “19”

Mary: “It isn’t that bad, at least you can be sure that you will get 19 correct answer more than John”

Mary and Carmin laughed.

Carmin: Well I was wrong, John isn’t the only good person around here…

Carmin, Mary and Marco waited for John for over 40 minutes. He was the last one to finish the test.

Mary: “How many John?”

John was very confident with his test, and was proud of the correct answers.

John: “11!!”

Mary: “11? And you are happy for that?”

John: “What is wrong?”

Mary: “Nothing…” He says he likes duels, but he never take them seriously

Vanessa exited the classroom, and called all the candidates to come in again.

Vanessa: “Ok guys, we have your Reality Helmet data”

Andrew: “All the candidates that had more than 15 correct answers pass to the next round, if you don’t sorry”

John: “NOOOOOOO!!!” What I’m gonna tell mom and dad? Mom will get VERY angry ouch, I should have studied

Karina: “See, dueling isn’t about cards, is about brain”

John: “Shut up”

Andrew: “Hey you two, could you let me continue?”

Karina: “Sorry”

John: “Yeah…” I’m a dead man… I can’t tell mom…

Andrew: “That’s not all, the candidates that were able to beat the Dueling Machine gets 5 extra correct answers…”

John: “WHAT!? REALLY!? I’M SAVEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Andrew: “Please be quiet”

John: “Sorry, is just that I’m so happy”

Andrew: “Ok, I’ll continue giving the instructions”

Carmin: “Good, I think we passed to the next test, let’s see what happens”

John: “No”

Carmin: “No”

John: “I’m not gonna see what happens”

Carmin: “Then what are you gonna do?”

John: “I’m gonna prepare to enter the Academy”

Carmin: “Hahaha, yeah positive attitude, I like that”

Suddenly a thought guy took down the door with a single fist. The man had a very atletic body, was wearing a blue bandana, blue shorts, and a blue jacket with the letters KA on its back.

Man: “Ok kiddos, I’m Bruno Brastori, the Physical Resistance Class Teacher, now let’s see if you are good enough to be here”

Carmin: “Ok, this seems to be the easiest one don’t you think John?”

John: “Yep”

Bruno: “Follow me kiddos, if you get to reach the top floor faster than me and running, you will have an automatic pass, and then you can call yourself a Ka. Academy Duel new student.”

The candidates ran as fast as they could, but Bruno was still standing in the classroom.

Bruno: “Ok, 20 seconds that’s more than enough, have to go, see you later guys.”

Andrew: “See you Bruno”

Vanessa: “Bye…”

Bruno started to run, he was extremely quick, and in just 10 seconds he managed to reach the second floor, there were only 4 candidates in front of him.

Carmin: “Hurry up John, he is coming”

John: “I’m running as fast as I can”

Carmin: “C’mon faster faster”

John: “Trying trying”

Bruno: “I’m here kiddos, if you don’t hurry up prepare to suffer with my test”

After two minutes of running, there were only two candidates and Bruno.

John: “I can’t… I… can’t…. breath… shouldn’t… ate… 2… hamburgers…”

Carmin: “C’mon! I know you helped me in the cafeteria I’m gonna help you here”

John: “How…?”

Carmin: “If we manage to reach the top floor before he does I’ll invite you to eat, 3 hamburgers, what do you say?”

John: “What do I say?... This”

John ran even faster, there were only three floors before the top floor.

Carmin: Haha, I like this live “Ok, let’s go!”

John: “Yep, let’s hurry to go and eat those giant burgers!”

Bruno: “Kiddos, let’s see who will get first”

The Bruno, John and Carmin was almost in the top floor, just one more, but then.

John: “Watch out!”

Carmin: “Uh?”

Carmin stumbled with a book laying in the floor.

Carmin: “Ouch”

John: “Are you ok?”

Carmin: “Why didn’t you keep running?”

John: “Cause you stumbled, that’s why”

Carmin: “But you could have won”

John: “So what, you are my friend”

Carmin’s face completely changed.

Carmin: Friend

Bruno: “OH WHAT IS THIS!? I THINK I GOT A CRAMP!”

Carmin: “Are you ok?”

Bruno: “Hmmm… you don’t get it right?”

Carmin: “What?”

Bruno: “Ok, I’m gonna say it again OH WHAT IS THIS!? I THINK I GOT A CRAMP! AND I THINK I WILL RECOVER IN 5 SECONDS”

Carmin: “What?”

John: “I GET IT!”

Carmin: “What is it?”

Bruno: “4”

John: “RUN!”

Bruno: “3”

Carmin and John reached the top floor before Bruno.

Carmin: “Finally, the top floor”

Bruno: “Well done guys”

Carmin: “Why did you do it?”

Bruno: “What?”

Carmin: “Why did you let us win?”

Bruno: “Me? I didn’t I told you I got a cramp”

Carmin: “Thanks anyway”

Bruno: “He, don’t worry but you guys don’t tell anyone about this, ok?”

John: “Yep”

Carmin: “Ok”

Bruno: “But now, you can’t be here”

Carmin: “Why not?”

Bruno: “Because only candidates can be here”

John: “But we are candidates”

Bruno: “No you are not”

Carmin: “We aren’t”

Bruno: “No you are not candidates anymore; you are First Year’s Ka. Academy Duel Students”

John: “Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooray!”

Carmin: “We did it John”

John: “Yep, but you and me have some pending business my friend”

Carmin: “Really? What is it?”

John: “LET’S GO AND DEVOUR SOME BURGERS!”

Carmin: “Hahaha, ok, let’s go”

To be continued…

Thanks for read it. XD

EDIT: C'mon guys, comment wouldn't hurt, would it?

Obviously you can, I forgot to say, you can submit characters.

You need.

Name:

Height:

Weight:

Personality: You something about him, what does he/she likes, dilikes, etc...

Appearence: The way she/he looks.

Deck: The name of the deck. You have to PM or post the deck here

Extra: You can put an extra info that doesn't fit in the other categories.

Also you can say it he is a bad guy, a good guy or just a neitral guy.

BTW, you can use you own created cards, but you have to 1.- Post them in a spoiler (this way it wouldn't take too much space) or 2.- Send them by PM.

You need.

Name:

Height:

Weight:

BTW, you can use you own created cards, but you have to 1.- Post them in a spoiler (this way it wouldn't take too much space) or 2.- Send them by PM.

You need.

Name:

Height:

Weight:

ok here goes mine..!!! male

name:Frantai myblex(kinda strange i no but just poped in to my head)

height: 5'11 weight 140pounds

personality:strange,withdrawn dosent like to be asked about past,does'nt like to be judged

apperance: black jeans and a black jumper with the words zumo on it,black hair,brown eyes

deck: dragon deck(some of my created cards some real cards)

was brought up in granmothers house in a quiet town until age of 12 and after his grandmother pasted away went to live with his parents who lived in the big city who both had big corperate jobs and not much time for frantai which is why he lived with grandmother in 1st place but frantai found it hard to adapt with no friends and basicly no parents until he found a friend in an old man who ran a card shop and taught him how to play duel monsters.frantai really enjoyed spending time with the old man named zumo because he was the only person he felt close since his grandmother.but 1 dreadful day when men came and the store was robbed zumo hid frantai before the men got into the store and gave him his dragon deck and told him that it would always protect him and frantai witnessed zumo's death when the cops found him he was curled up clutching the deck saying plz protect me after alot of councling frantai gave evidence against some of the men so he was sent away on witness protection that is how he ended up here..!!!

feel free to edit anything u like..!!!

personality:strange,withdrawn dosent like to be asked about past,does'nt like to be judged

apperance: black jeans and a black jumper with the words zumo on it,black hair,brown eyes

was brought up in granmothers house in a quiet town until age of 12 and after his grandmother pasted away went to live with his parents who lived in the big city who both had big corperate jobs and not much time for frantai which is why he lived with grandmother in 1st place but frantai found it hard to adapt with no friends and basicly no parents until he found a friend in an old man who ran a card shop and taught him how to play duel monsters.frantai really enjoyed spending time with the old man named zumo because he was the only person he felt close since his grandmother.but 1 dreadful day when men came and the store was robbed zumo hid frantai before the men got into the store and gave him his dragon deck and told him that it would always protect him and frantai witnessed zumo's death when the cops found him he was curled up clutching the deck saying plz protect me after alot of councling frantai gave evidence against some of the men so he was sent away on witness protection that is how he ended up here..!!!

Name: Hatomi Saruko

Height: 5'11

Weight: 137

Personality: Quiet, smart, intelligent

Extra Info: loves to duel, never backs down, no memory of past

Appearance:

24dph7s.jpg

(i do not own the artwork in this image)

Deck: Surge of Radiance:

Monsters:

-neo-parshath, the sky paladin

-melteil, sage of the sky

-harvest angel of wisdom

-freya, spirit of victory

-nova summoner

-radiant jeral

-gellenduo

-Dunames dark witch

-Shining angel x2

-soul of purity and light

-airknight parshath x2

-guardian angel joan

-the agent of force - mars

-absorbing kid from the sky

-royal knight

-bountiful artemis

-layard the liberator

-voltanis the adjudicator

Spells:

-Mys.

-nobleman of crossout

-pre.

-swords of r. l.

-heavy storm

-terraforming

-cestus of dalga

-the sanctuary in the sky x2

-lightning vortex

-magical mallet

Traps:

-Aegis of gaia

-wide spread ruin

-negate attack x2

-solemn judgement

-magic jammer

-seven tools of the bandit

-beckoning light

-divine wrath

Nuetral

Name: Hatomi Saruko

Height: 5'11

Weight: 137

Personality: Quiet, smart, intelligent

Extra Info: loves to duel, never backs down, no memory of past

Appearance:

24dph7s.jpg

(i do not own the artwork in this image)

Deck: Surge of Radiance:

Monsters:

-neo-parshath, the sky paladin

-melteil, sage of the sky

-harvest angel of wisdom

-freya, spirit of victory

-nova summoner

-radiant jeral

-gellenduo

-Dunames dark witch

-Shining angel x2

-soul of purity and light

-airknight parshath x2

-guardian angel joan

-the agent of force - mars

-absorbing kid from the sky

-royal knight

-bountiful artemis

-layard the liberator

-voltanis the adjudicator

Spells:

-Mys.

-nobleman of crossout

-pre.

-swords of r. l.

-heavy storm

-terraforming

-cestus of dalga

-the sanctuary in the sky x2

-lightning vortex

-magical mallet

Traps:

-Aegis of gaia

-wide spread ruin

-negate attack x2

-solemn judgement

-magic jammer

-seven tools of the bandit

-beckoning light

-divine wrath

Nuetral

Ok guys you characters are good, but I need something else, just like tommers2008, you can't just put:

"Personality: Funny, likes duels..."

More, what does he/she do, what does he/she likes, also you have the EXTRA section, there you can put an Extra about your character, as already said.

Or you can add a section, just like tommers2008 added a Hisroty section.

C'mon guys, be creative, also the appearance is appreciated, you can add a little bio, or you just can put a pic (easier. XD)

Ok, guys and remember you can use cards you have created, written or realistic, just PM the cards, or post them here. And please use spoilers, eaiser, and we don't get lost between so many words and images. XD.

But no one has commented about the fan fic...

T_T

Archived