Yu-Gi-Oh! Future's Duelists | CHAPTER 4

lalolalo

Ok guys you characters are good, but I need something else, just like tommers2008, you can't just put:

"Personality: Funny, likes duels..."

More, what does he/she do, what does he/she likes, also you have the EXTRA section, there you can put an Extra about your character, as already said.

Or you can add a section, just like tommers2008 added a Hisroty section.

C'mon guys, be creative, also the appearance is appreciated, you can add a little bio, or you just can put a pic (easier. XD)

Ok, guys and remember you can use cards you have created, written or realistic, just PM the cards, or post them here. And please use spoilers, eaiser, and we don't get lost between so many words and images. XD.

But no one has commented about the fan fic...

T_T

Thanks, I'll take your comments in consideration.

Oh, and wait and see, the Academy isn't the center of the story, I just used it to have a place where characters would met. XD

I think Above Average isn't that bad for the first fan fict. isn't it. :)

You know, I've been thinking the same thing, but I was more involved into the chapter that I forgot it. Editting right away. XD

EDIT: Chapter 2 is ready. I wrote Chapter 1 and 2 a little bit quick, but I did it 'cuz I didn't wanted you to lose the track of the story.

From now on, I'll mke the Chaoters (if possile) 1 per week. Hope you like them. :)

BUMP

EDIT: Chapter 3 is ready. XD

BTW I still have to add Bakura, Frantai and Maximus' profile, but I'll do it tomorrow morning. It is getting late. :)

Almost forgot this, what do you think of the fan fic until now?

Coemments, suggestions are accepted.

If you comment saying you don't like it, give the reason please, if you comment saying you like it, the same, give a reason please.

And one more thing, do you like the writing style?

Name: Damien D Kitsune

Height:6'1

Weight:120 pounds

Personality: i`m soothing and relaxed and really never see a purpose in doing anything until someone challenges me to a duel

Appearence: i look like Troa from gundam emo hair hazel eyes and i always were a black leather jacket with a shadow duel disk

Deck: God Draconis deck (dragon deck)

Extra: i`m a bad guy i duel to steal peoples decks and destroy them and i look up to Marik, Kaiba, and Zane aka Hell Kaiser

My monsters in my deck:

Fusion: suiton- lord of all water, God draconis.

monsters that i created: destroyer of worlds statue, Eclipse dragon destroyer of worlds,

D kitsune of the copy kitsune clan, Zafard the brave, and Cronos the phoenix

spells: Destroyer fire, Wolf call, super premature burial, Cronos Rage phoenix fire, Suiton, and Suiton`s rage

XD thx 4 ur comment, and don't worry everyone I'll use everyone's characters just waiting for the correct moment

BTW I added the characters bio and added some appearance pics, I'll add as soon as I can (looking for pics)

Coemments, suggestions are accepted.

If you comment saying you don't like it, give the reason please, if you comment saying you like it, the same, give a reason please.

That way I can improve the fan fic.

I had some troubles with chapter 4, it seems I can't put more letters. XD

So I decided to post chapter 4, because I can't edit the original one and add it.

BTW I tried to put it into the original but I had some problems, and I had to move chapter 3 to this one, (Chapter 3 appeared incomplete). So enjoy. XD

[spoiler= Chapter 3]

John and Carmin decided to go to the Cafeteria waiting for the other to finish their Physical Resistance Test.

Carmin: “Oh, I totally forgot, I don’t have money”

John: “Ah, that’s right… well it doesn’t matter, I’ll pay today’s lunch and you will pay tomorrow’s, ok?”

Carmin: “Ok…” Amazing, this is how normal people live?

John and Carmin sat down and started to ate their lunch.

John: “So, what did you decided to become a duelist?”

Carmin: “Me… well… It’s hard to explain”

John: “C’mon, tell me… I know if I tell you my reason you have to tell me yours ok?”

Carmin: “O-ok”

John: “Well, I became a duelist because… That’s the only thing I think, I dream, and I live for, I love the energy in my body while having a duel…. It’s… oh I can’t explain it, but it’s… you know”

Carmin: “Hahaha, yes I know, but is that all?”

John: “Not really I have another reason but that’s more… personal”

Carmin: “Ok, I get it”

John: “And what about you?”

Carmin: “Me?”

John: “Yeah, your reason”

Carmin: “Oh yeah, well, I decided to duel because I wanna show my parents I can do it all by myself, that I can do something by myself without someone keep watching me”

John: “Uh? How is that? Why would someone keep an eye on you?”

Carmin: “…”

John: “I see, a personal reason isn’t it?”

Carmin: “Yeah, kind of”

John: “It’s ok, you kn…”

John was interrupted by two guys, they seemed to be older than him, and was wearing the Academy’s uniform.

Guy1: “Go away beginner, that’s our place”

Guy2: “That’s right, you can’t be there”

John: “Yeah? Who say so?”

Guy1: “I do, is there a problem with that?”

John: “It seems…”

Carmin: “It’s ok John, we can find another place”

John: “What are you nutz? You know how difficult was for us to find an empty table, and besides if we go away these jackass will bother us all the year”

Carmin: “B-but”

Guy2: “You should do what your little friend says, you moron”

John: “Say it again and I will…”

Guy1: “You what? You are just a beginner, you don’t have what it takes to be in the Academy”

John: “Really? And why did I passed the tests?”

Guy2: “Yeah right”

Carmin: “What’s wrong with you guys? We don’t have to show you anything”

John: “Nice, you hear him, so GO AWAY!”

Guy1: “Don’t ever yell at me, Maximus Imperium, the Dark Magician Girl duelist”

John: “The best you said? Prove it”

Guy2: “I want to beat this guy too, me the Dragon Duelist, Frantai Myblex”

John: “Let’s see, DUEL!”

Maximus: “You don’t have a chance if you are alone against the two of us together”

Carmin: “Who said he was alone? I’m with him”

John: “Carmin… Yeah, let’s duel”

Everyone: “DUEL!”

John, Carmin, Maximus and Frantai decided to go outside to have their duel, at that time a huge crowd was already there waiting them to begin the duel.

Girl1: “Those kids doesn’t have a chance against Maximus and Frantai, they are going down”

Girl2: “Yes, I know, I just hope the kids don’t get hurt”

John: “It seems that those jackasses are a little popular around here”

Carmin: “Let’s win this ok?”

John: “That’s the attitude Carmin”

Maximus: “Are you ready kids?”

John: “Always”

Frantai: “Then, let’s begin”

The four players took out their duel disks, and inserted their deck inside them.

Frantai: “Losers goes first, so you begin”

John: “You will see…”

Carmin: “Wait let me go first”

John: “Ok”

Carmin: “My turn, draw….” I may use this later “I set two cards and one monster face-down to end my turn”

Two vertical cards appeared face-down on Carmin’s field, and inmediatly after that 1 face-down horizontal card appeared

Frantai: “That’s so predictable, draw… I set one card and summon this Doom Dragon”

A vertical card appeared face-down on Frantai’s field, and then a dragon without skin, just the bones emanating a stinky odor appeared from the shadows (1300)

Frantai: “End”

John: “Ok, my turn, draw” Ouch, not very good cards “One set card and one face-down monster, end”

One vertical and one horizontal cards appeared on John’s field

Maximus: “Nothing very impressive, draw… one face-down monster and one set card, end”

Three face-down cards appeared on Maximus field, two vertically and one horizontally

John: “You just did almost the same thing as me, so I must say not very impressive”

Maximus: “You moron, don’t ever compare me to you again”

John: “Yeah, yeah whatever, let’s show them Carmin”

Field Round 1:

Carmin & John:

Hand: 3 | 4

Monsters: 1 Face-Down monster | 1 Face-Down monster

Spell & Trap: 2 Set cards | 1 Set card

Life Points: 8000

Maximus & Frantai:

Hand: 3 | 4

Monsters: 1 Face-Down monster | Doom Dragon (AP)

Carmin: “Ok, draw… I summon Alien Warrior”

A spaceship appeared above the field shooting a beam, and a gray Alien with giant claws appeared from the beam (1800)

Carmin: “Alien Warrior attack his Doom Dragon”

The Alien raised its claws and was prepared to attack

Maximus: “Hold right there, Negate Attack”

A wave suddenly appeared in front the alien and stopped it’s attack

Carmin: “Fine, your turn”

Frantai: “Ha, thanks Maximus and now, draw! I tribute my Doom Dragon and summon this Death Dragon”

The Doom Dragon vanished from the field, but its place was taken by a bigger version of itself (2450)

Carmin: “It looks almost the same”

Frantai: “Really? Then what about this, Death Dragon attack Alien Warrior”

The dragon breath a putrid breath and covered Alien Warrior’s body vanishing it from the field

Carmin: “Ugh”

Frantai: “Sadly my dragon is changed to defense, so I end my turn”

The dragon took a defense position covering its body with its wings

John: “You will see, I draw and summon Masked Dragon and then set a card”

A red dragon with silver wings appeared on John’s field, followed by a vertical face-down card

John: “Masked Dragon attack his Death Dragon”

The red dragon raised its wings and breathed a fire ball against the dragon made of bones and destroyed it

Frantai: “It’s ok, I was expecting that”

John: “Really? Then show me, meanwhile I end my turn”

Maximus: “You will see, I draw, and then summon my Yellow Magician Girl”

A girl in a yellow outfit appeared after several crystal shards appeared on Maximus field (1700)

Maximus: “Attack his Masked Dragon with Yellow Magic Attack”

The Magician shot a yellow energy ball at Masked Dragon

John: “Ha, just what I was waiting for, now I can summon this, Red-Eyes B. Chick”

A red egg was summoned to John’s side of the field (800)

Maximus: “I already knew Masked Dragon’s effect but I was expecting something else, anyway my magician still gets its effect”

The Yellow energy ball that the Magician Girl shot was returning to her staff

Maximus: “Ha, now she gets stronger, I set a card and end my turn”

Field Round 2:

Carmin & John:

Hand: 3 | 3

Monsters: 1 Face-Down monster | 1 Face-Down monster, Red-Eyes B. Chick (AP)

Spell & Trap: 2 Set cards | 2 Set card

Life Points: 7050

Maximus & Frantai:

Hand: 2 | 4

Monsters: 1 Face-Down monster, Yellow Magician Girl (AP) | 0

Spell & Trap: 3 Set cards | 1 Set card

Carmin: “My turn…draw…” Nothing good “One face-down monster and end my turn”

A horizontal face-down card appeared on Carmin’s field

Frantai: “Pathetic, my turn, I draw… and then summon Unearth Dragon and end my turn”

A giant brown drago with red wings appeared on Frantai’s field (2000)

John: “Prepare yourself guys, my turn so I draw” Strong monster, but I don’t have enough monsters to tribute “Ok what about this take this, I’ll active my monster’s effect and summon this Red-Eyes B. Dragon”

The big egg started to hatch, from it a little black dragon came out, but suddenly it started to grow and became a giant fiery black dragon with killing red eyes

John: “And that’s not all, c’mon Red Eyes, destroy that Magician”

The dragon breathed an amazing fire ball directly at the magician girl

Maximus: “Then I active this, Cosmic Defense”

A crystal barrier appeared in front of Yellow Magician Girl

John: “Uh, why isn’t your monster destroyed?”

Maximus: “As long as Cosmic Defense is face-up you can’t destroy my Spellcasters”

John: “Crap, well I end”

Maximus: “DRAW! Great, now I active this Polymerization! I will send my Yellow, my Blue which is face-down and my Red Magician Girl from my hand to summon this, Prism Magician Girl”

All the monsters on Maximus disappeared, but instead a Magician Girl with a colorful outfil was summoned to its side of the field (2600)

Maximus: “My trap card is destroyed, but believe me is worth it, and now Prism Magician Girl attack the Dragon”

The Magician Girl shot a colorful beam from her staff aiming the Red-Eyes B. Dragon

Carmin: “WABOKU!”

Maximus: “Ok, one more turn won’t do the difference”

Field Round 3:

Carmin & John:

Hand: 2 | 3

Monsters: 2 Face-Down monster, Alien Warrior (AP)| 1 Face-Down monster, Red-Eyes B. Dragon (AP)

Spell & Trap: 2 Set cards | 2 Set card

Life Points: 7050

Maximus & Frantai:

Hand: 2 | 4

Monsters: Prism Magician Girl (AP) | Unearth Dragon (AP)

Life Points: 7500

Carmin: “Ok, my turn so I draw… I summon another Alien Warrior and active this Exchange, so I choose 1 player and each show their hand and then we exchange a card, and I choose… John!”

John: “Me? Why me?”

Carmin: “It’s ok John, trust me”

A spaceship appeared above the field shooting a beam, and a gray Alien with giant claws appeared from the beam (1800)

Carmin and John looked at each other’s hand and then they changed a card.

John: “I see…”

Carmin: “Alien Warrior attack his Prism Magician Girl”

The alien attacked with its sharp claws but the magician girl just shot a energy ball and destroy it

Frantai: “I don’t know what you guys are thinking but I won’t allow you, I draw, and then I’ll pay 500 Life Points to attack your face-down monster Carmin”

Some energy came out from Frantai to the Unearth Dragon, then the Dragon stomped Carmin’s face-down card

Carmin: “Ha, it was Alien Gray”

A mini Flying Saucer appeared upon Unearth Dragon

Frantai: “Whatever… your turn”

John: “Ok, first I draw, and then I set a card and active this Inferno Fire Blast, this way my Red-Eyes B. Dragon attack is going directly to your Life Points”

The Red-Eyes B. Dragon shot a bigger fireball than the last round’s, but this time it went directly to Maximus and Frantai

John: “Take that, your turn Maximus”

Maximus: “You will pay for this, I draw and then, Prism Magician Girl attack with Rainbow Beam at that stupid dragon”

The Prism Magician Girl shot a colorful beam straight to Red-Eyes, vanishing from the field

Maximus: “There you go, you don’t have anything else, so I don’t have to worry”

Field Round 4:

Carmin & John:

Hand: 1 | 3

Monsters: 1 Face-Down monster,| 1 Face-Down monster

Spell & Trap: 2 Set cards | 3 Set card

Life Points: 6050

Maximus & Frantai:

Hand: 3 | 5

Monsters: Prism Magician Girl (AP) | Unearth Dragon (AP)

Life Points: 5600

Carmin: “Don’t call victory until you have won, my turn, I active thisMystical Space Typhoon to destroy one of Maximus cards”

A Typhoon surrounded of lightning came upon from the sky and vanished Maximus’ card

Carmin: “I end”

Frantai: “So what, you can beat us without attack us, my turn so I draw, and summon Virious the Ice Dragon”

A blue dragon appeared flying upon the duelist, and the started to land

John: “Not so fast, Bottomless Trap Hole”

The blue dragon was landing, but it fell into a dark hole under it

Carmin: “Great job John”

John: “It seems we are a great team”

Frantai: “Nonsense, Unearth Dragon Attack Carmin’s monster”

Some energy came out from Frantai to the Unearth Dragon, then the Dragon stomped Carmin’s face-down card

Frantai: “There, you only have one monster”

John: “Not for that much, first I draw and then I active Monster Reborn”

Frantai: “Damn it, my Death Dragon”

Carmin: “Don’t be so sure”

Frantai: “What do you know?”

John: “Shut up and let me finish, and I summon Alien Warrior”

John: “And I active this, you should thank Carmin for this, Mass Hypnosis”

The mini Flying Saucers that were flying around Prism Magician Girl and Unearth Dragon shot at beam at those monsters, and then those monsters changed their places, now they belonged to John

Frantai: “Damn it, well we have to defend our Life Points, so I active Call of the Hunted”

The Death Dragon was back, but its appearance changed a little, it looked even more death, if possible

Maximus: “Me too, I active Call of the Haunted and summon my Prism Magician Girl”

The skeleton of a girl wearing a yellow outfit appeared on Maximus’ side

John: “It doesn’t matter…”

Carmin: “Let’s show them John”

Maximus & Frantai: “WHAT?”

John: “You will see”

Frantai: “Show us you kiddo, and stop talking”

John: “Ok, if you want to, I tribute all the monsters and summon this Gilford the Lightning”

A giant knight, holding the biggest sword ever seen was summoned to John’s side, along with some lightning from the sky

Frantai: “Why did you use the three monsters? You only needed two”

John: “For this, Gilford, Lightning Attack”

Gilford raised his sword and a lightning came from the sky destroying all monsters on Maximus and Frantai’s monsters

Frantai: “What!”

John: “And that’s not all, Gilford, attack!”

Gilford made a rush attack with its sword aiming Frantai

Frantai: “Ugh, damn it”

John: “Hey, it’s ok, I always knew you were gonna lose… you turn”

Maximus: Impossible those kiddos are gonna beat us, NEVER![/b] “I draw...” Royal Tiara! Perfect, they will face my strongest monster “First I’m gonna active this, Double Summ…”

Maximus was interrupted by a man wearing a black suit, a suitcase and a Duel Disk, the man seemed to have around 30 years, his white hair covered almost all his back.

Man: “WHAT’S GOING ON HERE!?”

Girl1: “Oh, is teacher Bakura, Let’s run!”

All the crowd began to run away from the place where Carmin, John, Maximus and Frantai was having their duel.

Bakura: “Who are you?”

John: “I’m John”

Carmin: “And I’m Carmin”

Bakura: “And what are you doing?”

John: “Can’t you see, we are having a duel”

Carmin: “And we are about to win”

Bakura: “Is that right Frantai?”

Frantai: “Y-yes teacher Bakura, we are sorry”

Bakura: “You know the rules, you can’t duel the new students until the first day”

Maximus: “We teacher, bu…”

Bakura: “No excuses, you know the rules, so the four of you come with me”

John: “We have too?”

Bakura: “Yes, it doesn’t matter if you don’t know the rules, that doesn’t mean you can just do whatever you want”

Carmin: “We are sorry, but we didn’t want to”

Bakura: “It doesn’t matter! I already told you, so now come with me, the four of you are now in detention”

John: “Aw man, not even first day and already in detention”

The duelists and Bakura went to the detention room, a normal room, it didn’t have something special, it was used just for the detentions, there the four students took a sit and waited for Bakura’s punishment.

John: “Psst, Carmin”

Carmin: “Yeah?”

John: “We almost beat those jackass, aren’t you happy?”

Carmin: “Of course I am, it seems we do a great team”

John: “That’s totally right my friend, totally right”

Frantai: “Damn it, those kiddos, I can’t believe it, almost beaten by them”

Maximus: “I wouldn’t say that”

Frantai: “Why not?”

Maximus: “I had the best hand possible”

Frantai: “How is that?”

Maximus: “I’m just gonna tell you something, I was able to summon my Dark Magician Princess”

Frantai: “REALLY! They wouldn’t be able to beat your strongest monster, not even in a million years”

Bakura: “BE QUIET!”

Field Round 5: (Not finished)

Carmin & John:

Hand: 1 | 3

Monsters: 0 | 1 Face-Down monster, Gilford the Lightning

Spell & Trap: 1 Set Card| 1 Set card

Life Points: 6050

Maximus & Frantai:

Hand: 3 | 5

Monsters: 0| 0

Spell & Trap: 0 | 0

Life Points: 3000

Meanwhile.

Mary: “I’m exhausted”

Marco: “Yeah me too, but finally we made it, the 20 laps around the school, now we are officially, Students of the KA”

Mary: “Yeah I know, I’m totally happy, well… almost”

Marco: “Why is that?”

Mary: “Look, Karina have just finished 12 laps, I think she will be here until midnight”

Marco: “Hey don’t worry, I’m sure she will finish”

Mary: “Yes, I think so… But where is John and Carmin?”

Marco: “Good question…”

To be continued…

[spoiler= CCG used on this chapter]

By tommers2008

88810il2.jpg

88810qm2.jpg

88810bw6.jpg

By me

85482zi4.jpg

85482fa9.jpg

85482jh4.jpg

85482du0.jpg

85482qa3.jpg

85482ql7.jpg

[spoiler= Chapter 4]

Two hours later…

Mary: “Where have you been? I’ve been looking you for all the school”

John: “Hey don’t worry, I was just… doing nothing”

Mary: “Ok, tell me later, now we have to go a check the list”

John: “What list?”

Mary: “Oh, just follow me”

Mary, Marco, John and Carmin went to the Cafeteria.

Carmin: “Hmmm… why is everyone here?”

Marco: “Don’t you know?”

Carmin: “What?”

Marco: “They are gonna announce the roommates”

Carmin: “Really? That fast?”

Mary: “Yep, that’s because classes starts next Monday”

John: “Oh man… We have just three days…”

Mary: “Shhh…. They are starting”

Andrew: “Ok this year we have eleven new students, please all of you check the list on my right, I’m sure it is well explained, if you have any doubts we will he here, just ask us”

Carmin: “I’m anxious to see who my roommates are”

The guys approached to see the list.

ROOM SM-101

Carmin Woods

John Wheeler

Marco Destgar

ROOM SM-102

Hatomi Saruko

Zero Yuiki

Rafael Croix

ROOM SM-103

Vincent Brows

Ricardo de la Fuente

Hatomi Yukimira

ROOM SF-101

Karina Brasco

Mary Wheeler

John: “Hey guys, are we lucky or what? We are roommates”

Mary: “I’m happy for you, and for Karina, that means she passed the Physical Resistance test”

In that moment Karina was just behind them

Karina: “Did you have any doubts?”

Mary: “Hey you roommate, I’m glad you are here, c’mon let’s go and check our room”

Mary and Karina left the guys behind and went directly to see their new dorm. Their dorm was huge, it has two beds, one in front of the other, one had a huge mirror next to it and the other had the biggest bookshelf ever seen.

Mary: “Wow, it’s amazing… CHECK THIS OUT! This mirror... Beautiful”

Karina: “Uh? It’s just a mirror… WHAT! CHECK OUT THIS BOOKSHELF… Just imagine how many books can I have here…”

Mary: “Hmmm… a little bit different… aren’t we?”

Karina: “I suppose…”

Mary: “It’s ok, I’m sure we will get along”

Meanwhile the guys were on their dorm. Their room was a little bigger then Mary and Karina’s, it was blue, the thee beds were aligned and next to a giant window that covered almost all the wall, they had a small living room where they had a big golden table, and bookshelf.

John: “I want the bed next to the window”

Marco: “Eh… John… the three beds are next to the window”

John: “Hmmm… then I choose the one…

Carmin: “I choose the one in the middle”

John: “Hey I haven’t finish”

Marco: “Then I choose this, the one on the left”

John: “Oh man… well it seems I have this”

Suddenly the boys heard a noise, it seemed that someone was being pushed against a wall, it came from the room next to theirs.

John: “What’s that?”

Carmin: “Let’s find it out”

Marco: “C’mon guys, it is not of our business”

John: “Hey no one is forcing you to come”

John and Carmin left the room.

Marco: “Wait me”

Guy1: “I told you that’s mine”

Guy2: “Let’s see who will win it, Cyber Dragon Attack!”

Guy1: “Ha, you moron, Magic Cylinder”

Guy2: “Noo!!!”

Guy1: “I won, so I choose that bed”

Guy2: “Ok, whatever”

They guys were dueling and one have just lost, the loser was wearing green shorts, a white cape, white sneakers and a red T-Shirt and the winner was wearing a black leather jacket, blue jeans, black boots and a pair of sun glasses on his black hair.

John: “Hey guys, what is going on?”

Guy1: “Nothing special”

John: “Nothing special? You were having a fight”

Guy1: “Not really, Hatomi and I were just deciding who will get the bed”

Hatomi: “Yep, but he won… AGAIN! I can’t win him”

Carmin: “So you know each other?”

Hatomi: “Yeah, Vincent and I have been friends since… I can’t remember since when, I think since we were born isn’t it”

Vincent: “You could say so”

Marco: “See guys, everything is ok, now let’s go back to our room, I’m tired and I need to sleep”

Vincent: “Yeah me too, by the way what are you names guys?”

John: “I’m John, he is Carmin and that guys is Marco”

Vincent: “Well, nice to meet you, see you in class”

Carmin: “See you”

And that way the three days passed and was Monday already, the guys first day.

Carmin: “Wake up John we are gonna be late”

John: “Oh our first day and I’m not ready for it…”

Marco: “If I were you I should hurry, you only have thirty minutes to be ready”

John: “Thirty? More than enough, you will see”

Carmin and Marco waited for John to be ready, and then they headed to their classroom.

Carmin: “Here it is our classroom, C-105”

Marco: “I’m sure that we are gonna be the last ones”

John, Carmin and Marco entered the classroom, there were other 8 students inside, between them Mary, Karina, Vincent and Hatomi, they decided to take their sits and wait for the teacher.

John: “Strange, we are only eleven, and when we were at the Cafeteria I’m sure there were over 500 students, how is it possible?”

Karina: “Oh, I think I have to explain it”

John: “Ok you smart girl, tell me”

Karina: “As you may know, the KA is one of the best and most popular Academies all over the world, so many students came from different Academies to study here, so over 100 or 150 students enter the Academy from other Academy, and that’s not all, the KA is not only one of the most popular, it is one of the hardest Academy, every year over 30% of the students of third year don’t pass the final test, so they have to do the whole year again”

Carmin: “Really? Is that hard?”

Karina: “It is said, I’m not sure about it, that your final test you have to duel a Dueling Machine with the data of one of the best duelists, the DM uses the Legendary Duelist Deck”

John: “But, it doesn’t matter if they have the same deck the original duelist will always be better than the machine”

Karina: “That’s right, but if they can’t beat the machine, there is no way they can beat the original duelist”

Carmin: “But they are Legendary Duelists, it’s impossible for students to be able to beat them”

Karina: “That’s why you are here, after you have finished the three years you are no longer a student, you are a Pro Duelist so you must AT LEAST be able to beat the machine”

Mary: “I see…”

In that moment an old woman, wearing a pink uniform, with the letters KA on her back, entered the classroom; she was wearing a huge pair of glasses.

Woman: “Ok students, this must be your first class, so welcome to the KA Academy, I’m your Data Teacher, my name is Rita von Ritsburgh, so let’s begin”

Rita looked at every student on the classroom.

Rita: “Ok you, the one wearing the black jacket, could you tell me what is this signature about?”

Vincent: “Me? Well… not really”

Rita: “Anyone?”

Karina raised her hand; she was the only one that knew the answer.

Rita: “Ok lady, what’s this signature about?”

Karina: “We are going to know every Legendary Duelist up to now, we will know his deck, appearance, profile and dueling style”

Rita: “Great, now let’s see… you the one wearing the white outfit, the Toon Monsters, is the signature monsters of…”

Marco: “Uh… let me think… Pegasus?”

Rita: “Are you sure?”

Marco: “Well… um… I think so…”

Rita: “You think so, well if you get it wrong you will leave my classroom, but if not you can stay, so is that you answer?”

Marco: “Y-y-y-… NO, I don’t know it”

Rita: “Well, well, you should have say yes, it was Maximillian Pegasus, and now here with me, there is no place for any doubts, you have to be sure of what you are saying and I don’t accept questions as answers, now let’s continue”

Carmin: “And this is gonna be ALL the year”

John: “Oh man, I thought it was gonna be easier”

One hour later…

Carmin: “Finally, I thought it was gonna last forever”

The guys were heading to the exit, but in that moment a familiar guy entered the classroom.

Andrew: “Ok everyone please take your sits, we are about to start”

John: “Start!? But I’m starving; we have just finished the last class”

Andrew: “I’m sorry, but we are in a hurry, so please take your sits”

Everyone had their sits again, Andrew stood in front of the class.

Andrew: “Ok you already know me, I’m Andrew the Creativity Teacher, as you may know most of you are here to become the best duelists ever, but there are few that aren’t here to be the best duelist ever, they are here to become a Card Creator”

John: “That’s ridiculous, who needs them?”

Andrew: “Well I have to say… All the duelists needs them, if the card creators wouldn’t exist the entire game wouldn’t exist, get it?”

John: “Oh I see…”

Andrew: “Well, I’m in a hurry right now, so I have to go, and probably you won’t have classes during the rest of the day”

Andrew left the classroom quietly.

Carmin: “What’s going on?”

Karina: “I can’t believe it, I’ll have to explain EVERYTHING!”

Carmin: “Uh?”

Karina: “Today is the first day, so the Academy is gonna make a huge party tonight, with a Tournament, Games, food and everything, is just like a welcome party”

Carmin: “Really?”

John: “YESSSSSSSSS!!!”

Mary: “Oh John, are you gonna enter the tourney?”

John: “Obviously I am”

Karina: “Well I wouldn’t do it, if I were you”

John: “Yeah? And why not?”

Karina: “The tourney is used to bother all the new students, if we enter the other students will use their best strategies just to make us look like a bunch of losers”

John: “I don’t care, I’m gonna beat those guy, right Carmin”

Carmin: “YEAH!”

Carmin and John left the classroom looking for the signing form for the tournament.

Mary: “I can’t believe it, finally John found a friend just as crazy as he is”

Marco: “Hey Mary, are you gonna enter the tourney?”

Mary: “No, not really, I’m not interested, and you?”

Marco: “No thanks, I don’t to lose during my first day”

Mary: “And you Karina?”

Karina: “No, I need to study my opponent’s first before I have a duel with them”

Mary: “Uh?” She is sooooooo weird

Karina: “Why are you looking at me like that?”

Mary: “Oh, nothing nothing, I was wondering, that in that case we should get there early and find ourselves a sit”

Karina: “Yeah I agree”

Mary: “Well then, let’s go and have some lunch, kill the time and wait for the Welcome Party”

Marco: “Ok, let’s go”

Mary, Karina and Marco headed to the Cafeteria, and on their way they found Carmin and John signing up for the tournament.

Mary: “Look, there they are”

Marco: “That’s right, but… they guy behind them, I think I have seen him before”

Karina: “Yeah, he is one of our classmates, and he is the one that finished the test in less time”

Mary: “I remember now, that guy…. What’s his name?”

Karina: “Rafael Croix”

Mary: “Hmmm… this is gonna be interesting”

Carmin: “Great I’m in, your turn John”

John: “Ok, ok…. Done!”

Carmin: “Well now we are officially in the tournament”

John: “Aren’t you excited? I mean the first day and…”

John was interrupted by a guy wearing the Academy’s uniform.

Guy1: “Well, well the kiddos are in the tournament”

John: “Who said kidd… YOU”

Guy1: “Yeah, that’s right Maximus Imperius”

Carmin: “You will see next time there will be no teacher to save you”

Maximus: “Same to you kiddo, same to you…”

Guy2: “Could you hurry up? You are just wasting my time”

Said Rafael Croix, wearing a red jacket with black lines on the shoulders, blue jeans, red shoes, a blue shirt with the letters “KA” in front, and had a pair of sun glasses on his light green hair with blue shades.

Carmin: “I know you… You are our classmate”

Rafael: “So what, move NOW, I told you, you are wasting my time”

John: “Hey, don’t yell at us like that”

Teacher: “Please if you don’t behave yourselves I’m going to have to take you all out of the tournament, so please move on quietly”

Carmin: “Ok”

John: “Yeah, yeah whatever”

Carmin, John and Maximus walked away from the signing place.

Maximus: “Three kiddos in this tournament, you all are going down”

Carmin: “Let’s see what happens”

John: “Yeah, you will face my FURY!!!”

Maximus: “Yeah right… oh finally Frantai is ready, well kiddos I have to go, we will see each other in the tournament”

Maximus walked away from where Carmin and John was, just to catch Frantai who was heading to the exit.

Carmin: “I get it now”

John: “Uh? What?”

Carmin: “You said you were excited, I’m excited now”

John: “Yeah, and just imagine all the other contestants”

Carmin: “Yeah I know”

Mary: “Hey guys are you in?”

Carmin: “Yep”

Mary: “Great now we just have to wait for the party to begin!”

The guys waited at the Cafeteria but nothing happened, when suddenly…

John: “Ah man, almost five hours and nothing…”

Karina: “Just wait, this is one of the biggest parties here, at the Academy, they need to have everything ready”

John: “But… ah… so boring…”

A man’s voice was heard coming out from the speaker.

Man: “Attention everyone, please go to the Conference Room. Attention everyone, please go to the Conference Room”

Carmin: “That must be… it is about to start”

Everyone headed to the Conference Room, when they guys entered it was filled of students from all years, and all the teachers were there with a white uniform with the letters “KA” in the back. The room was the biggest room in all the Academy, there were more than 600 students and teachers and there were enough space for everyone, the wall were pale red, and floor was made of mirror, and there was a huge blue curtain in front of everyone, after everyone had their sit, the curtain started to open slowly…

John: “Finally, I’ve waited so much time”

Mary: “Shhh it’s about to start”

John: “Ok, ok…”

Carmin: “I’m just wondering, if this is just the Welcome Party, just imagine the Inter-Tournment”

John: “I’ve heard that is the biggest tournament between Academies ever held, and…”

John was interrupted by a teacher.

Teacher: “Please be quiet, it is about to start”

John: “Ok…”

The red curtain was completely opened, you could see a man’s shadow standing in front on everything, the man had short brown hair, big blue eyes, was wearing a long white-silver jacket, a black shirt and black boots, he had a blue-silver duel disk on his left hand, and on the jacket he had the image of a dragon.

Man: “Welcome everyone, welcome to the best Duel Academy ever, here at KA you are gonna be the best duelists ever… well almost, you have to beat me first, hahaha”

Carmin: “That man… I think I’ve seen him before…”

John: “Yeah me too… but I can’t remember where…”

Man: “So please enjoy your stay here, and if you have any doubts, just come with me the Chancellor and owner of the Academy…”

Carmin: “I think he had a statue at the entrance, not sure…”

John: “Oh, yeah, he was riding a dragon…”

Man: “Seto Kaiba”

Carmin: “That’s right, I think his name is Seto Kaiba”

John: “Seto Kaiba… I know, dad has always told me that Seto Kaiba may be a amazing duelist but he is as good as dump, well my dad told me that”

Carmin: “Hmmm… I get it, Seto Kaiba, the Blue Eyes White Dragon duelist, one of the best duelists ever, only Yugi the King of Games was able to beat him”

John: “Amazing…”

In that moment, the roof opened, you could see the night, and tons of fireworks started to appear, and then a big firework exploded in the middle of the night, making the letters KA in the sky.

Kaiba: “So, LET THE GAMES BEGIN!”

Carmin: “Finally, the Welcome Party has officially started”

Everyone was going to leave the Conference Room, when suddenly Kaiba said something.

Kaiba: “By the way, I totally forgot to tell you something… I’m a contestant on this year’s Tournament, so watch out”

Mary: “Seto Kaiba? Wow, Maybe you guys can have a duel against him”

Karina: “But obviously you will lose, no matter what”

John: “You will see, if I have a duel against Seto Kaiba I WON’T LOSE!”

Carmin: “I don’t care if I have a duel against Yugi Muto, I just want to finish my duel against Maximus…”

Marco: “It seems we have two hours to enjoy the party before the Tournament begins, so let’s go…”

To be continued…

COMMENTS, FEEDBACK, SUGGESTIONS... APPREACITED

Archived