3x Solemn

3x Bribe

3x Wrath

3x Dark Illusion

1x MF

2x Escape from Dark Dimension

1x RFTDD

Im not completely happy with this deck and fixes would help

At first I didn't like Dark Illusion, but it's beginning to grow on me. It can negate plenty.

Do you want to consider dropping the Prometheus' for a pair of Phantom of Chaos? They remove from the Graveyard at a much slower pace, but they can potentially emulate a DAD remove any other unwanted cards in the Graveyard from play to blow up a few cards on your opponent's side of the field, and then let you drop a real one.

At first I didn't like Dark Illusion, but it's beginning to grow on me. It can negate plenty.

Do you want to consider dropping the Prometheus' for a pair of Phantom of Chaos? They remove from the Graveyard at a much slower pace, but they can potentially emulate a DAD remove any other unwanted cards in the Graveyard from play to blow up a few cards on your opponent's side of the field, and then let you drop a real one.

Archived