Oh @#$% No!

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Speed World was stupid.

Riding Duels are as stupid as anime gets.

Give 'em to 4kids, and whaddaya got?

Let's just hope they don't make McDonald's toys of it.

"Jack Atlus stole Yusei Fudo's card "Stardust Dragon" along with the first D-Wheel that Yusei made."

This looks like another grampa blue-eyes kaiba stealing it and ripping it or somthing..lol

I think the jap version might be ok. I have much excitement of the main character yusei, compared to jaden...idiot......but 4KIDS WILL DESTORY IT! that would be cool if adult swim did it.

Might be bad but I'll still watch it (but I don't even know if MediaCom has 4kids) but like I said going to be bad since 4kids has it. i'll be suprised if they keep motorcycles

I'd be surprised if Yusie is still cool.

I'd be surprised if they even put it on air.

I love how there are some people who bash 5D's just because it involves motorcycles lol.

Talk about being tied to preconceptions.

They better not change his name. Yusei is an awesome name.

Nah' date=' they'll change it to [i']You-Say[/i].

Okay, start throwing the tomatos and other rotten vegatables now because I'm going to defend 4Kids.

Done? Okay.

They actually have some good projects. Which these projects are way of topic.

The Nicktoon, Kappa Mickey, was created by 4Kids and it was their license with Microsoft that they brought out the game Viva Pinata (<-don't know how to do the "~" over the "n") it even has a show.

4Kids will always change names simple as that even JACK might be at risk. Yusei is on a far different level to Judai (closer to Ryo in terms of personality than Judai really). This series is tame so far anyway.

Heck if I wanted I could declare hate on the game of Duel Monsters. Tbh I hated the whole idea that, that game took over the YGO series. It works both ways, original YGO composed of a wide variety of games, its a shame that series died, then YGO: Duel Monsters came out. It works both ways guys, you can declare a hate of the Riding Duels, but people who watched the original YGO (by Toei animation instead of the current animator) can also hate the Magic and Wizard took over the whole series. (In fact I'm one of them seeing Capmon, all the Yami No Games and Monster World among other games was AWESOME)

So quit the bashing the riding duels already.

Might be bad but I'll still watch it (but I don't even know if MediaCom has 4kids) but like I said going to be bad since 4kids has it. i'll be suprised if they keep motorcycles

I'd be surprised if Yusie is still cool.

I'd be surprised if they even put it on air.

I'd be surprised if they didn't. After all, this will make them bucketloads of money~

you know how in yugioh! the phrase was always "let's duel!" and in gx it was "Get your game on!"?

now the phrase is going to be "Let's fuel!" as they get their bikes ready.... XD

now back to seriousness...

this series is going to be horrible now that 4kids has it.... here come the duel bikes...

and what will yusei's English name be? XD something messed up for sure...

Archived