RyukShingami's Sig and Render Shop - NOT TAKING ANY NEW ORDERS.

Cin

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That would be ace Hioco. This shop is gonna be ace.

Alph tell me which of your requests you wish to cancel, as you have multiple. (Check the Waiting list and then tell me which page it is, and i will remove it.) Do note your requests goes to the end.

Kyroid you can't really speed up a request, however I might give preference for renders when doing work (with Animations from DVD coming last as preference due to the number of programs each other must go through. (5 currently) and the length of time taken.)

Sig Form:

Render(s):http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r412/king_of_horror/21.png

Its really big, sorry.

You can find the smaller one on planetrenders.net under The Darkness

Size:Average, about the same size as the one in mine

Text:My Darkness Solitude

[sub text: Casualty of Society]

Colors: Dark, Dark blue to match the render

I WORK FULL TIME DAMN IT. I work 9-5 and from next week probably will never get home before 6pm......this shop is eating time that I really need to do AMV since there my first passion and some are screaming to be made. I have 3 hours on the PC when I get home, heck I spend half my Saturday morning trying to do atleast a few pieces. I'm doing 99% of the work myself currently....(School is not an excuse anymore guys)

She hioco, she. I'm trying my best guys I really am, but its hard. I'm sorry its piling up so high, but asking will not get it done faster. Plus Weekends is the main time of work. (Weekends BST for me (nearly back to GMT, from GMT +1) from about 6am). I am trying to get the work done for you, but with my other workers seemingly always busy....(still can't quite see why they are, since I was barely ever busy after school even in year 12 when I did 5 A Levels).

Can I have 2 sigs, take your time with them since you have a lot more to do ^_^

Render(s): Hamon Lord of Striking Thunder

Size: Like yours or a sig size

Text: Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder

Colors: Whatever looks good

Can I also have a macthing avi. with this.

Render(s): [spoiler=Needs to be rendered]

293ewef.jpg

Size: like yours or a sig size or whatever looks good

Text: Silent Hunter

Color: Whatever looks good

Can i also have a matching avi. with this

Thanks in advance, remember take your time ^_^

Thanks for understanding....I'm tempted to temp close my part of the work (since I'm just waiting on 2 conversions to do an amv), but that means no one will get any items since none of the men working here are actually working atm.

Zoc, actual cost will be 2 points since out of that list, just CCV needs rendering.

I said my part, but with the other workers doing nothing that would be essentially closing. Working here is getting more stressful than being a mod. (Actually chasing my money which my employers says I have but still don't have more is the only thing more stressful...)

Max the time you said you would do the sig has long past. Frankly I'm fed up of excuses.

Probably the best? Is the best.

Yeah just like Minatocloud said "You can close this shop."

If you do how will people det the best sigs. and what about the people how already have an order waiting to be done? Does it just get canceled? or what?

I was just about to ask for something very inportant to me but since you might close you shop I just I wont them.

I didn't say close the whole thing, I just wanna do amvs again, I love helping people I really do, but when it shoves my favourite thing into being near impossible to do I get annoyed.

Kox is gonna come back to help with the shop. As for the official workers, new rule 2 weeks of no activity = fired. I'm gonna try to do some more work, but its getting too much.

I'm sorry if its annoying you guys I really am. The shop has been good but when I've been doing 99% of the work for the last month, it gets stressful.

I've set Kox off on the list, so he'll be able to work his magic. Very glad to have him back helping.

Archived