RyukShingami's Sig and Render Shop - NOT TAKING ANY NEW ORDERS.

Cin

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay' date=' Blood can you please update the list? It looks like some orders were fulfilled but you never fixed the list.

And DSS, since this was the first one that I could tell was unfulfilled, I did the second one since it looks like the first sig was done by someone else

[img']http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s295/NZPBear/DSS.png[/img]

thx it looks good oh and the first render(the guy with the bloody hand) was done by someone else a long time ago and i wanted a newer and better version so can you make that as well?

Render: d000653b210200_full.jpg

Size: Whatever you feel like' date=' Idc.

Text: Injection Fairy Lily

Text Font: Cursive

Subtext: (None)

Requested Artist: None

Requested Brush:[img']http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b264/Espionage1911/Photoshop%20Work/Basic_Brush.gif[/img]

Matching Avi too, please.

This was from page 67, before you said you weren't taking any new orders.

So techniqually, my order isn't 'new.'

STOP ASKING. Guys I'm cutting my hours down on the PC because after Xmas unless me or my dad find another job we'll be down to 1 wage packet, so I need to get into the habit of saving money.

Problematica, sure I'll have a go. I owe you mega for you help

OMG! She said stop asking so stop. They will get done when they get done. Deal with it. Blood Rose has a life unlike you people. IF other who work here did what they were suppose to then all the orders would get done and it would be over with. Insted Blood Rose ahs to do it on her own.

Soory for the Spam. Just tryign to get your points across better.

Archived