RyukShingami's Sig and Render Shop - NOT TAKING ANY NEW ORDERS.

Cin

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*screams* Here's what to do check out the deck list for Kaiser on Janime and give me an episode in which it says Cyber End Dragon was played you have a few episodes to choose from, just pick a random episode such as 8 or 57 out of those episode then I will complete you request.

Shadow-Uchiha take that business to the PMs not this shop.

Code I can just make it from the sig btw, plus that image is a tad too small.

And Kyroid sorry I was so ratty earlier, I just haven't slept well (I blame the ideas flowing from watching 20 episodes of Wolf's Rain in quick concession and still have 6 to go plus the 4 ep OVA) I don't have a huge deal of animations of CED being summoned most noteably its first from episode 8, but I'm upon looking through my archive I have just 2 from episode 137 (Vs Devil Dozer) and episode 32. And since you want it 200x200 which is not an ideal size (in fact my JPEG to GIF converter dislikes), how about I give you the one from 32 at 120x160?

2872dd3.gif

In future I will pm all animations, as I do not want any stolen as they have been in the past.

Shadow-Uchiha take that business to the PMs not this shop.

Code I can just make it from the sig btw' date=' plus that image is a tad too small.

And Kyroid sorry I was so ratty earlier, I just haven't slept well (I blame the ideas flowing from watching 20 episodes of Wolf's Rain in quick concession and still have 6 to go plus the 4 ep OVA) I don't have a huge deal of animations of CED being summoned most noteably its first from episode 8, but I'm upon looking through my archive I have just 2 from episode 137 (Vs Devil Dozer) and episode 32. And since you want it 200x200 which is not an ideal size (in fact my JPEG to GIF converter dislikes), how about I give you the one from 32 at 120x160?

[img']http://i35.tinypic.com/2872dd3.gif[/img]

In future I will pm all animations, as I do not want any stolen as they have been in the past.

Its alright im tried too heres three points

Archived