My "Not Sure How To Name It" Deck

The original principle was a kind of Earth attribute beat-down, but due to the limited cards at my disposal (I'm not one of those people who go and buy cards one at a time until I've got a whole deck, and I don't spend a huge amount of money on my trading cards... basically, I make do with whatever I'm lucky enough to find), I sort of evolved into... well, this:

NORMAL MONSTERS (6):

3x Sabersaurus

1x Luster Dragon

1x Warrior Dai Grepher

1x Warrior of Zera

EFFECT MONSTERS (16):

1x Ancient Gear Golem

1x Elemental Hero Bladedge

1x Sword Hunter

1x Cyber Dragon

2x Ancient Gear Beast

1x The Trojan Horse

3x Des Wombat

1x Witch of the Black Forest

1x Dummy Golem

1x Guardian Statue

1x Man-Eater Bug

1x Milus Radiant

1x Magician of Faith

SPELL CARDS (14):

1x Dark Hole

1x Heavy Storm

1x Monster Reborn

1x Lightning Vortex

1x Pot of Greed

1x Change of Heart

1x Premature Burial

1x Mage Power

1x Malevolent Nuzzler

1x Gift of the Martyr

1x Rush Recklessly

1x Mystical Space Typhoon

1x Different Dimension Capsule

1x Gaia Power

TRAP CARDS (13):

2x Sakuretsu Armor

1x Magic Cylinder

1x Waboku

1x Call of the Haunted

1x Ultimate Offering

1x Trap Hole

1x Magic Jammer

1x Seven Tools of the Bandit

1x Dust Tornado

1x A Hero Emerges

1x Level Conversion Lab

1x Cloak and Dagger

TOTAL: 49

Let me know what you think, give it a rating if you want, suggest some cards to add or remove if you wish, but try to remember I'm only a hobby duelist, and I don't have all of the perfect cards (or even an eighth of them probably) to put into this deck.

Also... If you know what the deck would be classified as...?

i'd give it a 8.5 out of 10. it's a good solid deck, especially if your on a budget. check out my traditional deck under Blue Wolf Endurance. add a man eater bug and horn of the unicorn to complete. otherwise your deck is tops. i would like to duel this deck with my own.

Thanks, to be honest, I wasn't expecting it to be considered that highly, though I've never had any trouble with it, though I only every play the same 5 or six people, and we all know each other's strategies like our own (thus the Cloak and Dagger, which is quite useful against my best friend's Warrior Toolbox :P), so I have no idea how it would hold up im more competitive play.

EDIT: sorry, that sentence is terribly structured, but i don't really have time to fix it right now... sorry.

This is a nice deck, but it could use a bit more work. 7.5/10.

Take out the equips, I despise equips =). A few more staples would make this MUCH better. I recommend a Dark Emperor Structure Deck(I need one of those myself too, lol). It's around 10 dollars, and comes with MANY good cards, such as DD Warrior and DD Assailant, and Caius the Shadow Monarch. It's also got some nice solid staples, like another Sakuretsu Armor and a Bottomless Trap Hole. Oh, and the Zera and Dai Grephyr need to go ASAP =), along with all the 2-sac monsters. That's about it.

Listen to BlargTucker :) (He can give advice' date=' he just doesn't seem to know how to follow them ;) Oh and, almost all of your traps have to go besides Call of the Haunted and Saky.

[/quote']

not quite dude. keep Magic Cylinder, Trap Hole, Magic Jammer, Waboku, and Dust Tornado

Archived