The YCM Contest Zone ► Up for the Challenge?

Huntar!

I'll face you when I make a card I feel good enough to compete... my latest have been suckish.

I need something to get the awesome juices flowing again.

I think you just need to be more creative. Try coming up with an idera in which you can make an entire set with. =)

And if that doesn't help' date=' just write it all down instead of just making isolated brainstorms that involve quick thinking just to get the card done.

You decide. I'm just giving advice based on [i']my[/i] skills. ;)

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Advice is overrated, no offense. Just sayin' in general.

Personally, I dont like half of your cards. They involve mechanics that wouldn't be put into effect in the real game. Making them creative, but unrealistic.

I dont like most of my cards though...

Advice is overrated' date=' no offense. Just sayin' in general.

Personally, I dont like half of your cards. They involve mechanics that wouldn't be put into effect in the real game. Making them creative, but unrealistic.

I dont like most of my cards though...

[/quote']

Yeah, well, I have my card ready. Should I post it right away, or should I wait for you?

Yankeefan' date=' I know Im not all that. I get my ass handed to me. Everyone makes bad cards every once and a while. Calling [i']real[/i] legends formers? You mean yourself? Oh well.

And if you ask around, I've gotten better about being egotistic and a sore winner, much like you are now.

MSN.

Yanks, no MSN until Monday. =/

Knight, you got it. =D

And, I accept.

productsp8.gif

You can Special Summon this card from your hand when your opponent activates the effect of a card that removes monsters in your Graveyard from play. When this card is Summoned by its own effect, you can send 6 Level 6 or higher DARK monsters from your Deck to the Graveyard. Each time this card destroys a monster your opponent controls by battle, you must equip 1 DARK monster from your Graveyard to this card. If you cannot, destroy this card. This card gains ATK equal to the DEF of the equipped card. If this card has more than 3 cards equipped to it, destroy this card. When this card would be destroyed by a card effect, you can destroy 1 Equip Card equipped to this card instead.

Well do i even post my card or just give you the reps??? Awell il post now. Nice Grafics on it :)

74011.jpg

[spoiler=For Visually Impeered People] This cards effect can only be activated when you have 3 or more cards in your hand. By discarding your hand you can increase this cards ATK by 200 for every card discarded by this effect. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, you can add up to 3 cards from your Graveyard to your respective Deck.

C'mon need a judge. Uhm prizes how about 3 reps 50 points???

[align=center]

Here is my card

spellcaster.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]When this card is Summoned, you can take the top card of your Deck and equip it to this card face-down. When this card is destroyed in battle while it was in face-up Attack Position, you can activate the card equipped to this card. If the card was a Monster Card, you can ignore its summoning conditions and summon it. If you choose not to activate the card, add it to your hand instead.

[/align]

Archived