I'm Back - And This Time I'm Supersonic!

Kizzi

c4d adds some very nice flow to the sig' date=' even if it doesn't all match the flow of the render

[/quote']

are you a double account of kizzi?

anyway if the C4D's dont flow then how on earth will they add flow? please explain me this oh tag god...

I hope he was a double acount, we need more members like Kizzi.

WARNING - Caps

I KNOW IT IS PLAIN BUT THAT WHAT MAKES IT SO GOOD. SO LITTLE GOING ON BUT SO GOOD.

Most of the posts are understatements.

Sooooooooooooooooo f***ing AWESOME!

SO GOOD BOLD DOESN'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

c4d adds some very nice flow to the sig' date=' even if it doesn't all match the flow of the render

[/quote']

anyway if the C4D's dont flow then how on earth will they add flow? please explain me this oh tag god...

WARNING - Caps

I KNOW IT IS PLAIN BUT THAT WHAT MAKES IT SO GOOD. SO LITTLE GOING ON BUT SO GOOD.

Thanks, though you're gonna be disappointed; it's not a double account.

[/quote']

WARNING - Caps

Thanks, though you're gonna be disappointed; it's not a double account.

Well you are one of a kind.

it's not good' date=' if that's amazing then you don't know what the hell is GFX.

kthnxbye.

[/quote']

Ok little boy, remember to start with a capital letter and it is spelt OK, thankyou, goodbye.

I now what GFX is. It is Graphics.

Your sentence should be a little more like this :

"It is amazing you don't know what good graphics look like?"

In my opinion it is good, in yours it is bad.

it's not good' date=' if that's amazing then you don't know what the hell is GFX.

kthnxbye.

[/quote']

Ok little boy, remember to start with a capital letter and it is spelt OK, thankyou, goodbye.

no, fail less pl0x. i meant that if that tag is amazing then you don't know what the hell that is, get it in your little head boy.

Also screw grammar on a children's card game site.

kthnxbye.

[/quote']

no, fail less pl0x. i meant that if that tag is amazing then you don't know what the hell that is, get it in your little head boy.

OOC: lol Rahim, I can imagine an Italian person saying that ^^

IC: Altair, you're hardly proving anything, while Rahim is.

kthnxbye.

[/quote']

OOC: lol Rahim, I can imagine an Italian person saying that ^^

IC: Altair, you're hardly proving anything, while Rahim is.

I don't need to prove anything cause you guys are so thick you wont understand, i'm going to sleep so think of a comeback until i wake up.

kthnxbye.

OK. Let's now stop this arguement. We are friends. Now we must all concentrate in our mind and calm down. Breath in, breath out.

lol

Anyway, i was just joking, sorry cyber, but...everyone has his opinion. i know, if a member from guildinn or tech would have seen that he would say "my grandma can make that", but there are other members who are not in the same level as you *cough* *cough*; i got cold yesterday :P. however, many of us, comparing to THEIR OWN abilities think that they are awesome.

so stop saying to everyone that has an opposing opinion with you "you don't know what the hell GFX is" and learn to accept the individual opinion of each person.

That's all i can say.

[/quote']

No I'm not.

What I meant is what I said. C4d can create flow of the sig, but they should be used to enhance the natural flow of the render instead.

You had a huge argument over something minor....everyone has their own view on what makes a GFX good, the same way every forum does.

Well said God GAK

Archived