Toshiro Hitsugaya sig for Simplicity ninja

.Frostpaw

horrible

its just an image cropped with some text on it' date=' you can barely read what it says

just horrible

[/quote']

Don't be so Harsh. It's the thought that counts right? Orihime I see the thought put into it my friend.

Thanks Jspamax, it's nice to know that not all members are harsh. Yeah, it is the thought that counts. Oh, and Deity Axle, when you're so harsh, it makes the people that you are harsh towards not want to do whatever you replied to so harshly about. Not cool, Deity Axle, not cool.

Well excuse me for not having expensive programs for sig making. Hey' date=' it's my first sig, so it's not going to be perfect. And if it's horrible, I'll just find someone to teach me how to make better sigs.

[/quote']

actually gimp is free

paint.net is free

and if you use hacktime.com photoshop is free....

you just have to find the right one

as for me being harsh, sorry its who i am i will always post stuff like that but i dont see how its harsh

Well excuse me for not having expensive programs for sig making. Hey' date=' it's my first sig, so it's not going to be perfect. And if it's horrible, I'll just find someone to teach me how to make better sigs.

[/quote']

I see... However, this is not crucial in this case because it's a special sig and also your first one.

This is actually a very nice thought and I'm sure Ninja will appreciate it, but it's true that you should maybe change the colour of the 2 last lines of the writing. It's too similar to the dominating colour in the picture and therefore doesn't stick out very well. If you can you could maybe try to add some effcts with GIMP...

So on a whole, this is a nice try and I'm pretty sure you will improve slowly^.^

[/quote']

I see... However, this is not crucial in this case because it's a special sig and also your first one.

This is actually a very nice thought and I'm sure Ninja will appreciate it, but it's true that you should maybe change the colour of the 2 last lines of the writing. It's too similar to the dominating colour in the picture and therefore doesn't stick out very well. If you can you could maybe try to add some effcts with GIMP...

So on a whole, this is a nice try and I'm pretty sure you will improve slowly^.^

Okay, I've changed the color of the last 2 lines from blue to red, and I've posted the updated version in the first post.

Archived