The (un)Official YCM Arts School! Need More Students

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[align=center]A Student:

Name:Rscrash94

Teacher:Tkill93

Subject:Gimp

Hoping to Learn:Banners, avatars and boosters mainly but everything if possible!

Also i do have msn messenger so if you accept me i will pm you it if you have msn messenger!

EDIT: I cant start today as i gtg but can i start tommorow if accepted?[/align]

Teaches: PSP(Paint Shop Pro) Graphics, Story/Manga Writing

Specialty: Image Effects, Booster Packs and Textures

Note: None

Student number: 2

Example:

Image examples: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/showthread.php?tid=5990

Writing examples:

The trip started out fine like it always does. Finally, breaking away from convention, regulation, restrictions. I don't know why I even came home for labour day, but the trip home couldn't come soon enough. Say goodbye to the parents, pack up the things I forgot to bring the first time around, get in the car and floor it. My foot just wouldn't push that much, though, and I kicked myself when I thought about why. I wondered if they were already on the road, or if he'd freaked out again and took off early. All options that placed him on the road with me were the most unlikely of all possible situations, except that one about him waiting for me at the dorm. I laughed at myself.

Nevertheless, I was watching for that damned black Envoy already. It was an older model, so it would have been easy for my trained eye to find. I was looking, and that's how I missed the car next to me at first, and its occupants waving like the bastards they were. I didn't even see them until they decided to try and get my attention another way. The driver swerved over the line, and I- still not seeing the occupants- sped up to pass them. They sped up, too. I got frustrated and moved over a lane to avoid them, and they followed suit, then cut me off. All I saw was birds flipped at me from people hiding behind headrests. I backed off; let the fools take care of the fools, you know?

They didn't. They decided to "impress" me with speed by cutting someone else off and racing ahead in the left lane, but didn't look. They didn't even see the F-250 speeding up to them at around 90.

I'll never forget that crunch, or confirming the ID on her corpse. We hadn't spoken in years, or even gotten along, but that didn't mean I wanted our friendship to fully end like that.

I kick my feet up against the dashboard, rolling down the window, a cool breeze swinging my hair in front of my eyes. The blinding lights of cars passing still shines through them, and I close my eyes, listening for his return of footsteps to the car. It's been like this for a week now, pulling over off of random strips of the highway, him stumbling out into the desert, searching. I've grown tired. This has been the 5th stop tonight and I feel like we're going in circles despite the flat stretch of road we've been following. He's not going to find anything. He never finds anything. I pick up my cigarette that's been resting, burning slowly against the rim of a cupholder, taking a drag as I hear a faint shuffling of sandy footsteps outside of my window. Flicking on the interior light in order to see out into the darkness, he approaches my window- sullen, and more importantly, empty-handed. Just like I told you. Just like I tell him. But like any obsession, only the host that the parasite is feeding on can rid itself of the menace. So long as he keeps thinking the way he has been, our nights are going to continue the same. And, of course, he's going to keep insisting that I come with him. My body aches from lack of sleep and it's temporary home to this stiff seat, and I'm wishing this was the last stop for the night, but as he opens the driver side door, his sharp breath of determination and the brisk way he starts the car, slamming the door shut, lets me know that we'll be searching right into the morning. I hope for early sunrise.

[align=center]don't let tehodis in' date='

she ripped off SushiTheLegend's stuff

also how do you download brushes and when i have dowloaded some more brushes can we start tkill?[/align']

No I didn't. *eye roll* I have 4 eye-witnesses who saw me make it from scratch.

[align=center]how can you prove that you have those four friends?

even if you tell us their emails you might have created four alternate emails just to fool us...

just admit it...

it's very suspicious when both of your works look the same...[/align]

Archived