The (un)Official YCM Arts School! Need More Students

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[align=center]how can you prove that you have those four friends?

even if you tell us their emails you might have created four alternate emails just to fool us...

just admit it...

it's very suspicious when both of your works look the same...[/align]

Does anybody read what I post? As I told him, I used her's as a brief reference. Then I went on Google, looked for the Yu-Gi-Oh Logo(http://www.memorabilia.co.uk/client_images/news/yugioh/yu_gi_oh_logo.gif) with a white background, and edcited out 'Shonen Jump's', and '© 1996 Kazuki Takahasi', then I selected all the white area, inverted the selection, expanded by one pixel, feathered by 3, and pasted it on a new layer on the pack. Then I found the Konami logo(http://www.iguk.co.uk/ProductImages2/3422.jpg), and extracted it from the official pack, fixed the quality, put that on the pack, and then I made two pixel wide borders around the pack, each 1 pixel line a different color. Then I added canvas height to the top and bottom, and taking a look at his briefly before closing that Mozilla tab, I pixelled all of it, then duplicated the layer it was on, selected the area, used a gaussion blur filter and then set it on overlay and lowered the opacity. I merged those two together so I had two layers, one with the outline, and one with the Yu-Gi-Oh and Konami logos. Then I created another layer, dragged it to the bottom, and put the image on the layer, edited the image, and then opened a seperate image file, and made the text. Expanded it by one on a white background after using a texture inside the font and then also feathered it by three. Then I copied and pasted, added my copyright mark, and saved it. On a few of my newer ones, I selected the card outline (this was after he claimed I didn't make my own, that I just ripped off his), and used some textures I made, to make it different. I'll show you examples.

Ow, my wrist hurts from typing all that. ;-; I need my medicine.

Can I apply?

I don't know if the Photoshop that tehodis uses, and the Photoshop I donloaded are compatible? I think it's Photoshop portable I don't know. SushiTheLegend sent me the link to download it. Anyways I'll let the Teachers, and Principal decide.

A Student: Soul, SC

Name: Nate

Teacher: tehodis

Subject: Photoshop

Hoping to Learn: Basics. Different Image editing techniques?, Banners, and Booster Packs.

Can I apply?

I don't know if the Photoshop that tehodis uses' date=' and the Photoshop I donloaded are compatible? I think it's Photoshop portable I don't know. SushiTheLegend sent me the link to download it. Anyways I'll let the Teachers, and Principal decide.

[/quote']

I use PSP. That's Paint Shop Pro. It's from Jasc, before it was known as Corel. I don't know if they're veru similar, but I am pretty sure that layering techniques are mostly the same. Could you take some screenshots of the program, so I can see how different/the same they are?

Archived