The Validity of Religion

「tea.leaf」

^"Islam" is not a violent form of religion. SOME of the people who follow it choose to be violent. Many muslim people are perfectly peaceful' date=' you just don't here about them...

[/quote']

Which is why I said the urban forms of Islam spreading around in Iraq/Iran. All of the leaders in Iraq so far have been violent people who believed in the more urban version of Islam.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Religion brought Discrimination' date=' Stupidity and Narrow Minded Leaders.

[/quote']

I agree with this statement. However I dont believe that necessarily all leaders who are involved with a religion are stupid and narrow-minded.

Iran

Syria

Libya

The leaders of these countries are all heavily associated with Islam. They are all nutjobs.

Find me one country with a leader strongly associated with religion on a PERSONAL level that is not out of his mind. ("his mind" because the rest of the world doesn't have female leaders, other than I think The Philipines)

Islam is also a very violent form of religion. Well at least the urban Islam spreading in Iraq where you suicide bomb everybody.

Christianity is worse. Three Genocides over a 800 year period, 4 over a 1700 year period.

[/quote']

I agree with this statement. However I dont believe that necessarily all leaders who are involved with a religion are stupid and narrow-minded.

Iran

Syria

Libya

The leaders of these countries are all heavily associated with Islam. They are all nutjobs.

Find me one country with a leader strongly associated with religion on a PERSONAL level that is not out of his mind. ("his mind" because the rest of the world doesn't have female leaders, other than I think The Philipines)

Islam is also a very violent form of religion. Well at least the urban Islam spreading in Iraq where you suicide bomb everybody.

Christianity is worse. Three Genocides over a 800 year period, 4 over a 1700 year period.

Islam is a lot like Christianity in a lot of ways. They believe in a savior; like Christianity has Jesus.

I for one am an atheist. I think violence over an unrecognizable force is border-line retarded.

[/quote']

Iran

Syria

Libya

Islam is a lot like Christianity in a lot of ways. They believe in a savior; like Christianity has Jesus.

I for one am an atheist. I think violence over an unrecognizable force is border-line retarded.

Jews are allowed to pray in mosques if they cannot pray in a cynagog.

They are not forgiven for praying in Churches.

Says something there about the type of people that Christians can be. To say the least, Islam preaches peace, Christianity preaches assimilation.

[/quote']

Iran

Syria

Libya

Says something there about the type of people that Christians can be. To say the least, Islam preaches peace, Christianity preaches assimilation.

Jews are also hated by christians; they killed off the christian savior.

[/quote']

Iran

Syria

Libya

Jews are also hated by christians; they killed off the christian savior. the Romans changed the Bible in 300 AD, to cover up the fact that it was Romans who killed Jesus, and killed 5 million women in an attempt to remove Christ's bloodline, thus causing Christians to have an unjustifiable hatred for Jews, and their root religion of Judaism.

Fixed.

[/quote']

Iran

Syria

Libya

Jews are also hated by christians; they killed off the christian savior. the Romans changed the Bible in 300 AD, to cover up the fact that it was Romans who killed Jesus, and killed 5 million women in an attempt to remove Christ's bloodline, thus causing Christians to have an unjustifiable hatred for Jews, and their root religion of Judaism.

Fixed.

No offense, not saying you're wrong, but where did you get that from?

And even if it wasn't really the jews, the christians are still under the impression that it was the Jews. Making it equivalent, basically, to if the jews had of killed jesus.

[/quote']

Iran

Syria

Libya

Fixed.

No offense, not saying you're wrong, but where did you get that from?

And even if it wasn't really the jews, the christians are still under the impression that it was the Jews. Making it equivalent, basically, to if the jews had of killed jesus.

This is what I learned in school guise.

Nah, its just the way I learned the story, I didn't get it from anywhere.

Oh, and just putting it out there, I would have killed Jesus, given the opportunity. Someone who goes around pretending to pull off miracles and promoting faith should not be allowed to live. It deviates the people he interacts with from human perfection. I see no reason to hate the people who killed Christ, HE WOULD HAVE DIED ANYWAY.

Christians are in no way shape or form under the impression that the Jews killed our savior....I should know..

They are under the direct impression. It, from what they know, was the Jewish people who crussified jesus (being a Jew himself).

Christians are in no way shape or form under the impression that the Jews killed our savior....I should know..

They are under the direct impression. It' date=' from what they know, was the Jewish people who crussified jesus (being a Jew himself).

[/quote']

what the hell

jews did not kill your damn god

you sufficating, unsifficient, ill manared, under minded, ignorant, idiotic, supersticious, sons of b's

it was the romans >.

They are under the direct impression. It' date=' from what they know, was the Jewish people who crussified jesus (being a Jew himself).

[/quote']

what the hell

jews did not kill your damn god

you sufficating, unsifficient, ill manared, under minded, ignorant, idiotic, supersticious, sons of b's

it was the romans >.

Pfft. Yeah it was.

And there is probably certain Christians (Catholics? The ROMAN CHURCH?) that blame the Jews.

I sincerely doubt it. Ever heard of "Pontius Pilot"? Catholics recite his name during every service in prayers. He was the ROMAN official who ultimately sent Jesus to death. Also, it was the roman officials who took Jesus into custody in the first place.

So, Christians are fully aware that the Jews are not to blame.

I sincerely doubt it. Ever heard of "Pontius Pilot"? Catholics recite his name during every service in our prayers. He wad the ROMAN official who ultimately sent Jesus to death. Also' date=' it was the roman officials who took Jesus into custody in the first place.

[/quote']

It was the roman king who gave the option of sending Jesus to death or Barabbas (a serial killer) to death. The Jews chose to send Jesus to death because he claimed of having divine powers.

So yes, it was the Jews who were to blame; they ultimately decided if Jesus got to live or not.

I sincerely doubt it. Ever heard of "Pontius Pilot"? Catholics recite his name during every service in our prayers. He wad the ROMAN official who ultimately sent Jesus to death. Also' date=' it was the roman officials who took Jesus into custody in the first place.

[/quote']

It was the roman king who gave the option of sending Jesus to death or Barabbas (a serial killer) to death. The Jews chose to send Jesus to death because he claimed of having divine powers.

So yes, it was the Jews who were to blame; they ultimately decided if Jesus got to live or not.

no it was not

and besides

if it was

all i have to say

is this

atleasst the jews (such as myself)

got rid of your crappy excuse you call a god!

[/quote']

No.

No.

No.

No.

The Romans opted the Jews the option to kill him, it is the Romans fault for not letting him free. It is the EARLIEST CAUSE that is fault for everything, because free will doesn't exist.

[/quote']

No.

No.

No.

No.

The Romans opted the Jews the option to kill him, it is the Romans fault for not letting him free. It is the EARLIEST CAUSE that is fault for everything, because free will doesn't exist.

Ultimately it is the fault of the Jewish people; they sealed his fate. They could have allowed him freedom and life, instead they exiled him to a painful death. And watched it AS it was happening.

[/quote']

No.

No.

No.

No.

Ultimately it is the fault of the Jewish people; they sealed his fate. They could have allowed him freedom and life, instead they exiled him to a painful death. And watched it AS it was happening.

You missed something. The same statement also shows why Hitler is not responsible for the Holocaust. All things that happen are inevitable, and we do not choose in our lifetimes, we are merely influenced by the past to act exactly the way we do in the present, and that affects future actions, thoughts, and events.

Everything connected. Everything certain.

[/quote']

No.

No.

No.

No.

You missed something. The same statement also shows why Hitler is not responsible for the Holocaust. All things that happen are inevitable, and we do not choose in our lifetimes, we are merely influenced by the past to act exactly the way we do in the present, and that affects future actions, thoughts, and events.

Free will does exist. It's just that people are too easily influenced to stress it.

[/quote']

No.

No.

No.

No.

Free will does exist. It's just that people are too easily influenced to stress it.

No it doesn't.......

How can you call yourself an Athiest if you are not a Determinist?

Theres another thread I will link you too which shows how wrong that last statement was.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/showthread.php?tid=51538&pid=775433pid775433

[/quote']

No.

No.

No.

No.

No it doesn't.......

How can you call yourself an Athiest if you are not a Determinist?

Theres another thread I will link you too which shows how wrong that last statement was.

I am an atheist because of my free will. I dont believe in an overpowering force that creates everything.

Archived