YVDuelists | Multiple packs including tons of anime-only cards available!

Exiro

Welcome to YVDuelists, a YVD playing Team.

I am making my own cards in YVD, but they can only be used against opponents who have the cards too. That's why I made this club, to spread my custom cards and make it possible to find and duel other players who have the cards. However, even if you are not interested in the custom cards, you are still free to join this club.

[spoiler=Card Spoiler]

[spoiler=Ethereal Awakening]

Add a new factor to the game; Fate!

With some Arcana Force cards and other cards used by Sartorius, that's not just a dream anymore.

If you prefer to eliminate luck from the game, but still want to surprise your opponent

with a misterious force, you can use the Orichalcos cards.

Wanna stick to your old Deck Theme?

You can still add power to them with cards like Celebration of Creation, Emperor's Staff and more.

Gadgets got a new brother, called Ra's Disciple.

Soul Fusion gives you a new way to fuse your monsters; From the Graveyard.

And don't forget to put your opponent in a tight spot with the power of Snow Fairy!

[spoiler=Sacred Return]

Always loved to use the legal incarnate of the Egyptian Gods, the Sacred Beasts,

but never had the chance to show your strategy?

This brand new support might help you doing so.

It also includes an extra, Dark Archetype, which might help you with any strategy.

[spoiler=Supernatural Force]

These are broken cards that should only be used by me.

If you see cards in the set SNF* used by someone other than Exiro3,

and you didn't agree, you can call yourself the winner of the match.

I want to avoid people using them, but in that case I would be the only one who could see them.

Anyways, you can off course make a deal with your opponent, like

'You can use 1 Draw Paradox if I can use 1 Card of Variation'.

Note: If your opponent isn't Exiro3, your opponent isn't me.

Newest version of YVD

Registering a XC account (needed)

TCG+OCG Cards&Pictures by Nuck

Newest version of the YVD Mod by me

What to do to become a Member

If you want to join, you need to win a match of 3 duels against me. Custom cards are optional in this duel. I won't use custom cards myself. If you win the match, you will be added to the Member List.

To duel me, you'll need the most recent Beta version of YVD.

You'll need to figure out how Server Duel works, because that's the only way that works for me. So please try a Server Duel on somebody else first because I do not want to explain it to everybody.

When you're ready, PM me about it.

What to do to become a Leader

This Team needs his own banner, so that'll be the only way to become a Leader for now. When there's enough banners, I'll think of another way. Maybe I'll make a deck that uses Egyptian Gods that you need to beat. For now, making a banner is the only way. Off course, the banner needs my approval, so I want you to show quality on your work.

Member List

Exiro

Note: This Team plays in Advanced format.

Archived