Do people have the right to suicide?

Prince Poison

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pretty much so. I am one of the few that would find it great to die, but i am afraid of death. So if the time ever game, i would do "the gamble". Other than that, i don't want to at the moment. I got too far in life and overcome too much crap to give up now. There are other people in the world that think otherwise and overlook all the good in their lives because of a imbalance of pressure and pain.

The only other thing i can think of as a response is gender-based horomones and what enzymes are pumping through the female/male brain at the moment when the time of dying has arrived, maybe testosterone has more of a adverse effect on suicidal thoughts and actions than estrogen does, which takes away the drive of wanting to die so badly...unfortunately i probably wouldn't understand neither world anyway.

anyone have a question to be answered about suicide? I have most of the answers you need.

also to say about the female/male success rates: 10% for females succeeding' date=' and 70-80% for males for succeeding.(I have done the math for averaging out the statistics)

[/quote']

Interesting on the statistics. This now confirms their conflicted minds?

actually it doesn't, because it only shows how many die when they commit suicide and die or fail, not what goes on in their minds. Here are some examples on what goes on in their minds:

I have nothing else.

I cant take it anymore.

Nobody cares about me.

Nobody needs my help.

Nobody will help me.

The pain is too hard to bare.

No one believes me.

No one listens to me.

How about I show them how I felt in my life.

Archived