Do people have the right to suicide?

Prince Poison

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Girls try to kill them selves and cant because of someting else other than that, I know it isnt why they are terrible because I ave friends that have tried to kill themselves many times yet still dont succeed. I play russian roulet eveyday to see if I am to die on a specific date or if I just get lucky. so far ts just been lucky (5 bullets in the chamber with one empty space then I spin it and close it then pull the trigger and still I get the empty area)

Girls try to kill them selves and cant because of someting else other than that, I know it isnt why they are terrible because I ave friends that have tried to kill themselves many times yet still dont succeed. I play russian roulet eveyday to see if I am to die on a specific date or if I just get lucky. so far ts just been lucky (5 bullets in the chamber with one empty space then I spin it and close it then pull the trigger and still I get the empty area)

it's mainly not gender, just determination. The people who are less successful have a stronger desire to not die, opposed to the desire to live. It's probably because people fear death and want to cease to exist, a conflict which usually falls in the hearts of most teenage girls i know IRL. They hate the pressures of life and the existence of impurity, dissapointment and failure, something nobody can escape, and simply don't want to be part of it, they think death is the only way out, which it kindof is, but have moral issues or fears regarding death and simply resist death altogether. Not in the way where they are immortal or whatever, i mean they are more likely to be resuscitated back to life or are brought from near-death alot smoother than people who just plain want to die and get it over with.

Archived