[REQUEST] For Slash

The difference is that the first is darker whereas the second was made lighter with a gradient' date=' you clearly do not have a good GFX eye or you would have noticed that.

[/quote']

OMG

if you read my post

ZORG

you would have noticed.

that i said

ZOMG

but i guess your right

i dont have good eye -.-"

i mean

its not like im majoring in art or anything o.0"

in case you cant read, thats major sarcasm -.-"[/sarcasm]

All I notice you saying was that you couldn't see the difference. And if you continue that spam I'm going to really get annoyed.

maybe if you actually read the comment completely' date=' you your self wouldnt have spammed and axcuse me if my typing bothers you but im sorry to say that typing like this isnt spam. No where in the rules does it say this is spam besides tbh, your annoying me -.-". All ive been doing is following the rules, do you have like a personal vandeta against me or something? o.0"

[b']EDIT By Shiro[/b]: And how hard is it to type in full sentences, it is not. You are simply going out of your way to irritate me because you know I do not like it. And I'm sorry if you cannot talk in proper english either, half of what you posted made no sense, also I do not see how I spammed when I read your comment and the only valid comment you made was you could read the difference.

Emiya, not everyone on the site is a GFX master. It took me a little while to see the difference as well. You don't need to climb all over people just because they missed one rather hard to see difference.

On Topic: I like the darker one better, as it seems more solid to me :P

I am not implying you need to be a GFX Master, I don't understand how people can say "There is no difference" when I know for a fact there is because I can see it with my own eyes, even if that difference is a different shade of color. And I have no personal vandeta with you, I simply detest writing a new line every four words, you have posted in full sentences before so saying you have some medical problem is not a valid reason.

I am not implying you need to be a GFX Master' date=' I don't understand how people can say "There is no difference" when I know for a fact there is because I can see it with my own eyes, even if that difference is a different shade of color. And I have no personal vandeta with you, I simply detest writing a new line every four words, you have posted in full sentences before so saying you have some medical problem is not a valid reason.

[/quote']

first off

i never said i had a medical condition, i said, "what if" as a "what if" factor

second

in my first post i clearly said that the first was darker -.-"

which in return cuase your statement

to be in valid

third, you dont like it

to bad deal with it

i dont like it when people use color and small sized fopnts when

they type a comment

fourth, and on topic

the first is better -.-"

Oh yes you go "except the first needs to be darker" which implies nothing of a sort. And I am sorry that you lack a common understanding to type in the english language and lack the knowledge to write a full out sentence, I apologize for overlooking this. I also understand therefore your post is still wrong, but your further posts and comments do not approve your immature behavior towards me regarding this, further more I can clearly see now you think the first is better, end of discussion.

Oh yes you go "except the first needs to be darker" which implies nothing of a sort. And I am sorry that you lack a common understanding to type in the english language and lack the knowledge to write a full out sentence' date=' I apologize for overlooking this. I also understand therefore your post is still wrong, but this does not approve your immature behavior towards me regarding this, further more I can clearly see now you think the first is better, end of discussion.

[/quote']

omg

dude

look at it

i havent touched it

its the same as it was when i first typed it

omg

*ughhh*

and i dont lack anything knowledge to type in a sentence or in the english language

as i not only major in art, but in english -.-"

i, just like you

put on a different show over the internet (sanja the preverse >_>)

and its end of discussion, once you stop acussing me of crap i didnt do -.-"

Haruno cool down all right? As for the Sig, it reminds me a lot of my Nurse Joy one you did for me but in a good way of course. I really like the way the Render goes well with the Background. My only very minor Gripe is the Left and Right Border. Other then that it's good.

Archived