Namine: HI Roxas, Marluxia and I got you some flowers *pulls out bouquet*

"And I brought your keyblades!"

Namine: And I helped

"shut up Namine..."

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Ah, a 1 week rest always does me some good.* Xemnas stepped down from his throne. He left his room, to find the entire palace empty. "I hate having to search for them." Xemnas placed two fingers on his forehead, and located the nearest of his allies. "A hospital?"

He teleported there to find Roxas in the hospital bed. Marluxia's weapon was bloody, and the body of an elderly woman lay nearby. Saix looked dumbfounded, as though he was just insulted. Roxas simply sat thee, and a grin slid across his face. *He must've seen my flutter.*

Xemnas let his cloak fall, and he was now visible to the rest. "You still have keen eyes, Roxas. Just what the hell happened to you anyway? Oh, and Marluxia, Namine says 'If you don't return her Namine-clone-doll, she'll split you in two." He was peering over his shoulder, from the bedside window. He looked down in the human's parking lot, to observe them flowing from the entrance doors, in and out, like ants.

ooc: Been busy. Keep me updated if you guys can. I've read everything else, so if I miss something, feel free to pm me.

~Kenpachi Zaraki

ooc: Playin Metal Slug Anthology, Condemned 2, and finishing up Ratchet and Clank: Future Wepons. BUSY ^_^.

"Well, aren't you the devious one Saix? And Marluxia, that's the third time this decade, stop it with the 'oh you 'll grow your body parts back, SLASH' attitude. It's annoying. Xaldin, you can regrow a pinky toe can't you? And why do I smell 'death to 4kids'?"

Xemnas stares at Saix, and before he knew what was happening, Xemnas' keyblade was at Saix's throat. "I LIKE my ears thanks. Don't ask me somthing you obviously know the answer to. Besides," he lowered his blade, "my ears wouldn't taste very good."

Xemnas jumped. "Don't DO that! That would be my new cologne I just invented. It's a combination of heartless and nobody leftovers, specific bits and pieces though, so don't ask for my secret formula. And the others should be here shortly." Xemnas inched his way to the left, towards Roxas' side of the window sill.