Sample of Some of my Work

Nagatsu

Well lets see you bash ppls on their GFX don't give any real reason why and don't mention any way to fix it or improve. Thats not really the best way to leave a comment on GFX. Personally The Possession Sig ( the Second one ) was done for a contest and is a stock image from Oni Possession by Aleksi Briclot a very well known Artist and I was trying to catch the essence of the original artist idea. Seriously saying something is meh at GFX and not actually being able to even remote come up with a reason really bad.

Guest JoshIcy

Lol I like the Ryu, Morrigan and the Last one... I cant explain why, except for maybe morrigan o.O I am just a 2-D Fighting Fanatic so my choice on her is innate....

Well lets see you bash ppls on their GFX don't give any real reason why and don't mention any way to fix it or improve. Thats not really the best way to leave a comment on GFX. Personally The Possession Sig ( the Second one ) was done for a contest and is a stock image from Oni Possession by Aleksi Briclot a very well known Artist and I was trying to catch the essence of the original artist idea. Seriously saying something is meh at GFX and not actually being able to even remote come up with a reason really bad.

*crowd claps and whistles for several minutes*

I like the 1st the best.

If Cyber Altiar Listens to me it will be the best Sig of the Week for the YCMagazine

The second and last renders are creepy.

I like everything around the render in the last one. It seems to fit perfectly. The render though seems.

Overall your a GREAT GFX'er and I have a good first impression of you *looks up*.

P.S. What program did you use?

oh so you want the real thing? you wont really get cause most of the people here suck but if you want it you got it.

Alright, first. Text, so anti-flow. Depth doesn't exist. Rest is fine with this.

Second, the render used is fine. But really a better approach to it was to assign the demon as the focal and have your effects around him. this one's fine.

Third, empty spaces anyone? you really could have filled it up just with 1-2 fractals/C4D or whatever you use and kept it there. Would have helped the flow and filled it up. Plus it just seems to plain to me.

Fourth, WTF? C4Ds scattered here and there with no proper position, concept, blending or anything makes it looks so ugly and annoying.

Last one is the best, it's looks really good but the text has issue's.

Archived