Arethous, Shadow of Armagedon

Cyber Altair

[align=center]

Arethous, Shadow of Armagedon

Inspiration from "Land of Confusion ~ Disturbed". Felt compeled to do something after VainZiler took the time to come back, requesting that wasn't really that hard lol but just so we are equal. Thanks for the OCG help Vain.

createcard-1.jpg

Effect-

This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 5 monsters from your hand and/or field. Increase the card's ATK by 100 for every Pyro-Type Monster sent to the Graveyard this way. If your opponent has more then 2 face-down cards on his side of the field then discard 1 card from your hand to destroy 1 face-down card on the field.

Enjoyz.

[/align]

The only thing I see wrong with this card is that there are 2 d's in Armageddon. Other than that...it's a nice card.

I understand why you chose Dark and Pyro and I know your graphical abilities so I can easily make this suggestion. Add more dark red to the background to make the image fit the overall feel of the card. As it stands now...it looks too much like a Light Monster. Maybe do some kind of a flames holo too. I hope this helps. ;)

well actually the image was made by wolf and i like it for a reason.

Darkness often refers to cruelty, so it's dark, and this cruelty is the only thing which can bring light back to our universe, therefore it's shows the irony of how that it's the "dark" forces that will bring "light" and peace to the universe.

this card attribute and type selection is wrong

One this looks like a angel or a ghost so either dark or light type

Two It looks like a angel so it could be winged beast, fairy or fiend type.

Remember the types also should be chosen on the name as well as the picture.

Effect wise i think yous hould improve if this is a basic draft card it's leaves a good set of foundations to improve, meh it's good but could be better.

8.9/10

Archived