I came across this strategy while surfing around http://yugioh.wikia.com

Its basically like this.

Monsters:

Jinzo

Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV 8

Ojama King

Spells:

Ground Collapses

You can do 1 of two things once you have Jinzo and Horus on the field.

1. Play 3 Ground Collapses. Your opponent cannot activate Spells (Horus) or Traps (Jinzo) and cannot Summon or Set any Monsters (Ground Collapse).

2. Play 1 Ground Collapse and Fusion Summon Ojama King. Your opponent cannot activate Spells (Horus) or Traps (Jinzo) and cannot Summon or Set any Monsters (Ground Collapse and Ojama King).

You automatically win.

the only way to stop it is to use Spiritualism to return a Ground Collapse to the hand, and set a Monster. It cannot be negated by Horus' effect, and you are therefore slightly protected.

ive been very close to having this completed. I have had sometimes Horus and Jinzo, or Ground Collapse and Ojama, but i havent done it completely.

its not even that hard to do.

Card images for Reference:

HorustheBlackFlameDragonLV8SOD-EN-UR.jpg

OjamaKingSOD-EN-R.jpg

GroundCollapsePSV-EN-C.jpg

yeah its tough to get it all at the same time, but its definitely worth it. you have to do a lot of it really fast, even within one turn.

like for instance if you can use Metamorphosis on Jinzo for Ojama King, then pull him back from the graveyard immediately, you should be okay if youve got Horus.

its hard, but still good.

• 1 month later...

how do you call ojama king?? by fusion summon?? ojama king can't be summoned by instant fusion... too many cards for that play...

also' date=' if you have jinzo and horus on the field, i have 2 words for you: ELECTRIC VIRUS!!! the best side deck card EVER!!

[/quote']

dude, why you posting here, IT'S AN MONTH OLD THREAD FOR GODS ZAKE!!!

Archived