Archangel of the Divine Order - a new Fairy-type juggernaut

Hello everyone. I have another card for you to rate/hate/comment. Another search on Photobucket has yielded a new idea (I hope). My only concern is if this image has been overused. Nontheless, I think this card would do well in any Fairy Deck. Without further ado:

57819vk4.jpg

CARD TEXT

This monster cannot be Special Summoned. If you Tribute Summon this monster, the Tributes must be Fairy-type monsters. You can Tribute any number of Fairy-type monsters to Tribute Summon this monster. This monster's original ATK and DEF are both equal to the number of monsters used to Tribute Summon this monster times 1500. When this monster is sent from the field to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 Fairy-type monster from your Graveyard to the field.

Lemme know whatcha think. :D

I hope you don't mind if I reword it for you.

This monster cannot be Special Summoned. If you Tribute Summon this card' date=' the Tributes must be Fairy-[b']T[/b]ype monsters. You can Tribute any number of Fairy-Type monsters for the Tribute Summon of this card. The original ATK and DEF of this card becomes the number of monsters used to Tribute Summon it x 1500. When this monster is sent from the field to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 Fairy-Type monster from the Graveyard.

I probably made some changes that didn't need it but I like to do things my way. =D

Hmm as far as rating goes, I'll give it a 6/10 for uncompleted for these reasons: 1)The OCG needs to be fixed. 2) You need a better picture. 3) It'd be pretty easy to get it into your hands with a Sangan card, was that what you wanted?

I think that's it. :\ I'm no good at grading cards.

pretty nice in a fairy swarm deck... Get rid of any and all fairies for this guy, and when he leaves you get another back. ^_^

I am actually really fond of this card, if it were real I would run fairies for sure...

9.1/10

Archived