which pack is better

Yeah, and pretty soon, people will be asking this

Which pack would you rather buy?

Jaden 1

Jaden 2

Jaden 3

Yep, in October, the OCG is releasing Jaden 3 and Jesse duelist packs. Jaden 3 will have TAEV and GLAS E.Hero and E-Hero cards, while Jesse/Johan's pack will have Rainbow Dragon. There are 2 Ultra Rares, so the second is said, scratch that, rumored to be Rainbow Dark Dragon.

As for the question, neither, I'd stick with the Zane and Aster packs if anything else, more likley buy an FOTB or STON pack.

Yeah' date=' and pretty soon, people will be asking this

Which pack would you rather buy?

Jaden 1

Jaden 2

Jaden 3

Yep, in October, the OCG is releasing Jaden 3 and Jesse duelist packs. Jaden 3 will have TAEV and GLAS E.Hero and E-Hero cards, while Jesse/Johan's pack will have Rainbow Dragon. There are 2 Ultra Rares, so the second is said, scratch that, rumored to be Rainbow Dark Dragon.

As for the question, neither, I'd stick with the Zane and Aster packs if anything else, more likley buy an FOTB or STON pack.

[/quote']

WOOT ZANE! lol id buy the zane packs anytime, i love the alt art Cyber dragon.

For me, blame comercializm. For my dog, blame Pedigree. As for everybdy else, blame me, I don't know

I was hoping to get an Infernal Dragon but got everything else

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Duelist_Pack_4:_Zane_Truesdale

I got every card in that set except Infernal Dragon, and the rare Cyber Dragon. I have no idea how that happened. Blame Konami, they probably rigged each pack and box.

For me' date=' blame comercializm. For my dog, blame Pedigree. As for everybdy else, blame me, I don't know

I was hoping to get an Infernal Dragon but got everything else

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Duelist_Pack_4:_Zane_Truesdale

I got every card in that set except Infernal Dragon, and the rare Cyber Dragon. I have no idea how that happened. Blame Konami, they probably rigged each pack and box.

[/quote']

Thats funny, my friends got a bunch of DP04 (in the Dp tins) and there were NO CYBER DRAGONS!!!!!!!!!

kinda wierd eh?

Archived