which pack is better

Yeah, weird. I have got a bunch of packs of different sets, and yet, since I didn't get some cards, I never knew they existed

Edit: I mean, I just discovered the Hyena card 2 minutes ago. Well, in the packs before the GX series, anyway

Yeah' date=' weird. I have got a bunch of packs of different sets, and yet, since I didn't get some cards, I never knew they existed

Edit: I mean, I just discovered the Hyena card 2 minutes ago. Well, in the packs before the GX series, anyway

[/quote']

what hyena card?

A card I never knew existed until I read the IOC card list was chaosrider. (pretty bad card)

static: This card HyenaFET-EN-C.jpg

HORUS: I really don't know how Card Troopers can help. I put a Card Trooper in my deck once, but it didn't help at all

Edit: Card Troopers just, well, don't interest me very much. I don''t really know what all the hype is about.

static: This card HyenaFET-EN-C.jpg

HORUS: I really don't know how Card Troopers can help. I put a Card Trooper in my deck once' date=' but it didn't help at all

Edit: Card Troopers just, well, don't interest me very much. I don''t really know what all the hype is about.

[/quote']

Hey, kinda random, but I just wanted to ask

for the card Hyena, does that mean that you can summon 2 Hyena cards when it's destroyed as a result of battle?

Im not much for jadens cards anyways... i wouldn't mind getting a card trooper though...

btw the hyena card seems pretty neat... like giant germ or nimble

anyways, just off the topic for a bit, i bought myself a zane and chazz pack the other day and i was thinking to myself, i bet ya im gonna get infernal incinerator and future fusion... and what do i get... infernal incinerator and future fusion... very random

Anyways, if your gonna buy a DUELIST PACK... buy zanes probably... better cards... chazz is too random...

and btw, why havent they released a Syrus Truesdale Duelist pack... what a jib (though he does have a starter deck... but jadens got 3 duelist packs (one coming out soon) and a starter deck)

There also releasing a Jesse Anderson Duelist Pack... said to contain the rare Dark Rainbow Dragon (if thats what its called)

Archived