Released Ruby (Crystal Beast Support)

J-Max

[align=center][i][b]Hey all. I made this card as a Tribute to Ruby but then relised after reading it again, that it's quite Reailistic! So let me post it here. The name is Subject to change.
[IMG]http://i33.tinypic.com/2pzhh8g.jpg[/IMG]
http://pdutogepi.deviantart.com/art/Yugioh-GX-Ruby-Carbuncle-41014742
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by sending 3 "Crystal Beast" monsters from your Spell & Trap Card Zone to the Graveyard including at least 1 "Crystal Beast Ruby Carbuncle." Increase the ATK & DEF of this card by 500 for each "Crystal Beast" in your Spell & Trap Zone. During each of your Standby Phases you can activate 1 of the following effects:
- Add 1 "Ancient City - Rainbow Ruins" from your Deck to your Hand.
- Special Summon 1 "Crystal Beast" monster from your Graveyard. The Special Summoned monster cannot attack.
- Remove from play 3 "Crystal Beast" monsters to Special Summon 1 "Rainbow Dragon" from your Hand or Deck. Destroy it during the End Phase of the turn you used this effect.[/b][/i][/align]

Slightly overpowered, "Increase the ATK & DEF of this card by 500 for each "Crystal Beast" in your Spell & Trap Zone" should be "This card gains 500 ATK and DEF for each "Crystal Beast" monster in your Spell & Trap Card Zones."

Hand has an uncapped H. Where you're removing the Crystal Beasts from is unspecified.

Other than that, not bad. ^_< 7.8/10

I would get rid of the ATK bonus i mean it already has 2600 ATK.

Still a lovely card and picture^^ (always a fan of good pics)

This card surely is a force to be reckonded Withh^^ 10/10 even with the mild O/p'd-ness the good pic saves you in my book^^

Wow, I actually play Crystal Beasts, so it's cool when someone pops up with a nice support card.

A lot of people already pointed out some of things that I wanted to say, so I won't talk too much.

Anyways, I absolutely love this card. Crystal Beasts need an effective power monster. (Hamon's offtheme, and Rainbow Dragon sucks imo, lol)

And personally, I don't think its overpowerd. It would seemed that you tried to utilize alot of powerful effects, but you also set up various limitations, and I think they did their job. The card's quite strong and effective, but I don't think it's formatbreaking.

Archived