Shadowblaze Dragon!! (NEW VERSION)

heres my new card: Shadowblaze Dragon!! Well then, heres the card! enjoy! I have fixed it so it isnt overpowered anymore.

and for u ppl who think I stole this picture, I have never seen it in YCM until darkangel did post on my Nightmare King thread (look here: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/showthread.php?tid=55067)...I already had the card Shadowblaze Dragon made for a long time and u cannot say "DO NOT STEAL" when the image is public (and not YOURS, since u didnt CREATE it) when it can be found using the internet.

also, pics tend to be overused, so deal with it.

NEW VERSION:

Shadowblaze.jpg

pls rate, and comments would be appreciated.

dark angel and v8561v:

how did I steal the pic when I found it on the internet?!!! (and both of u are calling it your own)

u told me u found it...and i BEGGED u not to use it b/c the pic is basicly suposed to be jst for my ShadowForce Dragon -__-

i was going to give u one of the pics from my Elemental Force Dragon Set b/c none of them have been used yet...o and

HOLY SUPER OVERPOWERED CARDS OF GODLY USEFULNESS!!

dark angel and v8561v:

how did I steal the pic when I found it on the internet?!!! (and both of u are calling it your own)

u told me u found it...and i BEGGED u not to use it b/c the pic is basicly suposed to be jst for my ShadowForce Dragon -__-

i was going to give u one of the pics from my Elemental Force Dragon Set b/c none of them have been used yet...o and

f.y.i., its not a "holy super overpowered cards of godly usefulness!!" anymore.

dark angel and v8561v:

f.y.i.' date=' its not a "holy super overpowered cards of godly usefulness!!" anymore.

[/quote']

lol...yea it is....ShadowForce Dragon would burn it to ashes!! anyway...my cards still better -__-"

well...I have never seen it' date=' until darkangel did post on my nightmare king thread...(I already had the card Shadowblaze Dragon made for a long time)

[/quote']

*sigh* okay fine...jst don't use it like for u know what i mean...tip

the effect is sorta stupid on how i can't be affected by spell cards...and its only overpowered b/c of the effect. i'm sorry for going overbored...hey i gotta sweet pic u might wanna use..if u want it pm me ^^

Archived