Ti'lana, Crusher of Gears

Dryad

What the above said in terms of ocg, although I don't know how to mention the card's imperviousness to effects when attacking though.

Odd effect though since it gets an atk boost when machines are on the field, but it destroys machines instantly anyways, lol. The atk boost seems pretty low though, unless you made it low to balance it with the instant destruction. Pity though, because it generally wouldn't get that high atk wise, making the tributing seem too much.

Picture's really cool though (I actually kinda want it, where is it from?)! I wish it wasn't squashed but it fits perfectly with the card and everything. Overally, I like it ^^

Alright, what I am getting from the effect because of the OCG is a little off, is that for every machine you have on the field, you times the ATK by 100, and decrease the defence by 200 times... That is what I am getting from it... What is should say is this

'While this card is face-up on the field, increase the ATK of this card by 100, and decrease the DEF by 200 for each machine-type monster on your side of the field. When this card battles a machine-type monster, destroy it without applying the effect or damage calculations.'

I think that may be a little better of an effect, well, better wording anyway...

Erm, no you don't times it just gets an additional 100 ATK for each face-up machine, so lets say all 10 monster zones on the entire field are filled and she is 1 of them, she gets a +1000 ATK bonus because including herself (Because of DNA SURGERY), she becomes a 2800/0 Creature. So for instance you try putting Neo Spacian Gran-Mole vs Ti'lana, she will win the fight while DNA Surgery set to machines is still face-up because not just before Damage Calculation does her 2nd effect go off, but before any Card-Effect goes on the chain won't work as she just ENDS IT right their.

I really didn't want to give her a high attack, and with 1800 she can be quite the power house on her own, not even Cyber Dragon really can get her, and with DNA Surgery set to machines she can be a "Force of Nature" against even other warriors. Along with CyDra, not even Chimeratech Dragon can stand up this "Crusher of Gears". (JMO)

Though yes I can see where I flunked with OCG which would be in the ATK Increase & DEF Decrease area.

Archived