1000 Post Celebration With Card ^_^

Lazer Yoshi

Congratulations to your 5th star, Lazerman!:D You deserve it because I think you're a decent card maker and one of the friendliest, yet less popular members here.

This is actually a balanced and quite original card, especially because it is a DARK Insect-Type monster, which is something I've never come across in the real Trading Card Game. I still discovered a couple of OCG errors, though:

*) This monster can only be Special Summoned (I suppose it's a typing mistake) by Tributing 3 Insect-Type monsters on your field. -->Side or field aren't capitalized and according to the new OCG, you don't need to mention the side part anymore.

*) Increase the ATK of this card by 500 points for every Insect-Type monster on the field, except for this card. The same capitalization issue counts for "removing", "play", hand", "this effect's activation" (better: the activation of this effect), "used" and "once".

*) By removing 1 Insect-Type monster...

*) ...in Face-Up Defense Position(ignoring Summoning Conditions). -->better: while ignoring the Summoning conditions

On a whole this is a decent card with an useful and balanced effect, but you should work on your OCG, especially the capitalization issues. This makes a 7.5/10.

I hope you will continue making this forum a nice place with your friendliness^.^

Congratulations to your 5th star' date=' Lazerman!:D You deserve it because I think you're a decent card maker and one of the friendliest, yet less popular members here.

This is actually a balanced and quite original card, especially because it is a DARK Insect-Type monster, which is something I've never come across in the real Trading Card Game. I still discovered a couple of OCG errors, though:

*) This [b']m[/b]onster can only be Special Summoned (I suppose it's a typing mistake) by Tributing 3 Insect-Type monsters on your field. -->Side or field aren't capitalized and according to the new OCG, you don't need to mention the side part anymore.

*) Increase the ATK of this card by 500 points for every Insect-Type monster on the field, except for this card. The same capitalization issue counts for "removing", "play", hand", "this effect's activation" (better: the activation of this effect), "used" and "once".

*) By removing 1 Insect-Type monster...

*) ...in Face-Up Defense Position(ignoring Summoning Conditions). -->better: while ignoring the Summoning conditions

On a whole this is a decent card with an useful and balanced effect, but you should work on your OCG, especially the capitalization issues. This makes a 7.5/10.

I hope you will continue making this forum a nice place with your friendliness^.^

I thank you too for the perfect analysation.

I give 7/10, don't like the pic too much.

Gongrats with your Elite status, guy.

Archived