Draco the Dragon Master

draconightwolf

Its alright but you should fix the OCG though. Ad its a bit overpowered

Heres how to fix it 1st of all the begining should sound like this: "This card can only be Specail Summoned by tributing 3 Dragon-type monsters on your side of the Field." Ok, my that we've got that sorted now 4 the next bit raising by 1000 attack and defence is a bit to strong since u want this card to be relistic so lts try 500. so the effect now should read "This card can only be Specail Summoned by tributing 3 Dragon-type monsters on your side of the Field. Increase the ATK and DEF of all Face up Dragon type monsters your side of the Field by 500." The next bit still abit overpowered so lets alter it a bit lets try adding a cost & a level restiction. The effect should now read:"This card can only be Specail Summoned by tributing 3 Dragon-type monsters on your side of the Field. Increase the ATK and DEF of all Face up Dragon type monsters your side of the Field by 500. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you may pay 1000 Life points to Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Dragon-type monster from your Hand in Face down DEF position." Now the next bit is a bit iffy so if i were id leave it out but ill include how it should be put anyway. The effect should now read: :"This card can only be Specail Summoned by tributing 3 Dragon-type monsters on your side of the Field. Increase the ATK and DEF of all Face up Dragon type monsters your side of the Field by 500. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you may pay 1000 Life points to Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Dragon-type monster from your Hand in Face down DEF position. This card can be treated as a Fusion Subisitute for "Black Luster Soldier". So, thats how it should be put. Feel free to copy and paste to your card. If u need any more help just pm me & ill be their to help ASAP.

Archived