The Gallery - Sportsplayers Entire Card Sets and News, Over 250+ cards ! ! ! More Volcanic info REVEALED ! !....

sportsplayer627

boosterrequest48.jpg

p><p>I want to start this off with a thanks to everyone out here on Yugioh Card Maker for giving me a chance to prove my worth

Benthics Ocean: 1st Pack Released

Main Support: Sea Serpents and WATER type monsters

Cards in Pack: 109

This was the very first set. Everyone loved it. Benthics ocean main cards to get out were the Benthic cards. The main Strong cards to get out were Benthic Rainbow Serpent, Kaishu, and Benthic Mage LV7. Enjoy the first and ever released original pack of Sportsplayer627. ;)

http://i34.tinypic.com/104q9dt.jpg' alt='104q9dt.jpg'>

Heroes Destiny: 2nd Pack released (Mini Set)

Main Support: Elemental heros

Sub Support: there are a few Destiny and Evil Heros.

Cards in Pack: 54

Just more Eheros, yea I no who needs 30+ more. It was a good idea so….. Every one liked these so it was really good. Ive gotten 10/10 and even 100/10 on this one every one love Heroes Destiny.;)

24nmsm1.jpg

Paunus Forest: 3rd Pack Released

Main Support: Plant, Paunus, and Ent monsters

Sub Support: Beast warrior and insects

Cards in Pack: 111

Everyone likes this more than all of my sets. Even when I only made 27. :lol: This set is run mostly by Paunus, Plant and Ent monsters. The gladiator Beast gave me an idea and I made Paunus Beasts. There all Beast Warriors and most are regular animals. They mostly need Paunus monsters and also other PB monsters to summon them. The best PB is the legendary Paunus Hero. As I said earlier, about the Ents. Ents are in here as a Sub type to Plant monsters. There very powerful and can chain w/ each other. The Ents are my favorite. For LOZ fans, the Great Deku Tree is also an Ent. Hes # 104. go Check him out :) For this set I made a contest known as the Fight in the Forest contest. I let fans make cards for my set and winners 5th and up got a certain amount of cards displayed in that forum. I might do this again.;)

boosterrequest46-fixed.jpg

Volcanic Inferno: 4th Pack Going to be Released

Main Support: FIRE, Pyro, and Volcanic Monsters, since most havent even been made idk yet

Sub-Support: None that i thought of yet

Cards in Pack: 28/102?

This may be my last pack so ill try and make it better than anything. It is getting very hard to come up with names and especially effects. The sub type for VI is going to be Inferno and the card will have a red bg, The effects are like the Crystal Beast monstres and Special Summoning better monsters depending on how many Stars and how many monsters are in your Spell and Trap card zone. Maybe release all at 1 time or 5-10 Per week. Thanks for all your support. This message will be updated everyonce and a while.

1z65m4i.jpg

Heres the inferno SP

ftoeie.jpg

And now for the NEWS Section

New News: The contest i made for Volcanic Inferno as i did for Paunus Forest and feature other peoples cards in the set is now up. Go here to find it HERE. Its the contest called Through the Fire and Flames. Go join NOW!!!:)

Old News: Thanks to Kale for the New Updated Booster Packs. For the Big news, the new set is going to be, drum role please, thump thump thump thump thump thump thump thump, FIRE and Pyro monsters and the name is Volcanic Inferno. I might make a contest like I did for the PF set contest w/ same prizes. Feel free to post your own effect and what not here or in any of my other sets and If I like them ill add them to my Fire set. Your username will be displayed as well as The Green Industrys sign next to it. In other news for this archive im releasing 2 brand new cards that will be added as Limited/Special Addition cards for the Benthics Ocean set and Paunus Forest Set. Here they are never before seen Underwater Monkey and Weeding Roots:

[spoiler=[b]Sneak Preview Cards[/b]]73910oh8.jpg73910hn1.jpg

Heres the Sneak Preview Card for the Volcanic Inferno set. There are going to be 75-110 cards in this set (Volcanic Inferno).

73910kn0.jpg

Hope you enjoyed those.

There you have it. Additional things will be posted up. Thank you all for making all of this happen, and I do hope my next sets will continue to bring all of you joy and inspiration, as I do to have fun making all of these cards.:D:):D

(The concept and name of this belongs to the idea of Tyrantking10)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're my favorite card maker on this forum.

As for the FIRE/Pyro monsters, I can't wait to see them. If you can, can post a sneak peeek to the booster?

And If I make a Fire/Pyro booster, I would name it Wildfire. But since you have the name already I guess, it doesn't really matter.

Anyway, keep up the good work.

Love you, love your cards! How long roughly do you spend on each card? That includes finding a picture, editing it, thinking of a name, etc. etc.

Could you make a new set, called "Return Of The Heroes" and it can include all Elemental Heroes, Destiny Heroes, and Evil Heroes. You can also add more cards and a new hero set :) I could help you out on that one :D

UNOFFICIAL UPDATE: Yu-Gi-Oh Virtual Desktop has had a private set of cards added by me ;) The name of the set, and password, is Benthic (Capital 'B').

[/color]

Love you' date=' love your cards! How long roughly do you spend on each card? That includes finding a picture, editing it, thinking of a name, etc. etc.

Could you make a new set, called "Return Of The Heroes" and it can include all Elemental Heroes, Destiny Heroes, and Evil Heroes. You can also add more cards and a new hero set :) I could help you out on that one :D

UNOFFICIAL UPDATE: Yu-Gi-Oh Virtual Desktop has had a private set of cards added by me ;) The name of the set, and password, is Benthic (Capital 'B').

[/quote']

Thanks

Average time 20 minuetes - a few days

"Could you make a new set, called "Return Of The Heroes" and it can include all Elemental Heroes, Destiny Heroes, and Evil Heroes."

No already made that kind of set Heroes Destiny

I could help you out on that one :D

ANY ONE CAN HELP on the Sets but just post a sample card here if u want, its not guranteed to get in the set though

How do you get there i tried and it said could not find username

Exs card and 1 i made

Here # disclosed and pic may change :P

73910bg7.jpg

73910eq9.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This monster can only be Special Summoned from your hand or Deck if there is at least 1 FIRE monster on your side of the field. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if you control this monster on the field, you can equip it to a FIRE monster on your side of the field as an Equip Spell Card OR unequip the Union equipment and Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. While equipped to a monster by this card's effect, any WATER, Aqua, Fish or Sea Serpent type monster the equipped monster batttles are destroyed instantly without applying damage calculation. (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster is destroyed as a result of battle, destroy this card instead.)

Volcanic Booster revealed

1z65m4i.jpg

Archived