The Gallery - Sportsplayers Entire Card Sets and News, Over 250+ cards ! ! ! More Volcanic info REVEALED ! !....

sportsplayer627

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Lol..Inferno Flare Dragon is that fire boss from Zelda.

Congrats on your 4th Set! These cards are awesome.

Might I Suggest

Flare Burn Cannon

FIRE

Lv.8

Pyro/Effect

Effect - When this card is Summoned, place it in your Spell and Trap Card Zone and treat this card as a Continuous Spell Card. Once per turn, you may discard up to 5 cards from your hand to inflict 300 damage to your opponent for every card discarded.

• 6 months later...

(Bump) Im a backis everyone. I got an xbox 360 so ive been off for awhile. Im trying to get back into the "card making business":P i have to get the jist of doing this stuff again so yea. Volcanic inferno should be out soon.

xbox name: WrothWishmaster (dont ask and im not paying $10 to change it)

i play cod 4 and 5 the most

Possibly some more Sneak peaks soon and ive found some more images that i can use for BO, PF and HD so look for that update also

The contest i made for Volcanic Inferno as i did for Paunus Forest and feature other peoples cards in the set is now up. Go here to find it HERE. Its the contest called Through the Fire and Flames. Go join now:)

• 2 weeks later...

some reason i delay alot of my sets i think im going to wait till i get it all set up because i like presenting the booster packs and all the cards tht go in it and structure decks if there is one o or started decks to lol... nice thread btw

in facct i dont rly got a new set out yet im forgetting my old sets and making new ones ive only gotten a preview of my archfiend set...

Archived