Lost Civilization cards

Midknight

Yo, I'm atempting to create a set called The Lost civilization. So far I have a few cards cooked up take a look and rate/comment to your hearts content.

115847sy2.jpg

-All monsters on your opponents side of the field are switched to defense mode for their next 2 turns

115847te3.jpg

-Pay 500 life points. Downgrade all cards with "The Lost" in their names by 2 levels

115847ta1.jpg

-Discard this card to return Sacrificial Lamb from the field to your hand. Gain 1000 life points

115847bj9.jpg

-When this card is Normal Summoned,Flip Summoned,or Special Summoned Deal 200 points of damage to your opponent for every Trap and Magic card on the field

115847yh9.jpg

-When this card is Flip Summoned,Special Summoned or Normal Summoned destroy 1 Magic Card and place 1 Shaman Token on your opponents side of the field (100/100). When this card is destroyed in battle deal 500 damage for every Shaman Token

115847yi0.jpg

-When this card is summoned,both you and your opponent discard your hand. This card then gains 500 life points for every card with the "The Lost" in it's name in your graveyard.

*Edited OCG on two of them*

Pretty nice cards so far. lol, The Lost Heretic is pretty fine, set your cards, summon it, say byebye to opponent's hand, lol. Shame Call of the Haunted is banned...haha

Your ocg (official card grammar) is kinda mixed. Aside from a few problems, you have pretty good ocg. It's just, for some of your cards, the effect is kind of ambigious; wording is a bit rushed.

For instance, the Lost Scout Walker's effect is unclear regarding when it actually activates. Lost Heretic, I think, gets an atk gain? Maybe clean up the wording there a bit.

So, overall, I like them. The pictures are really cool, and the effect's pretty good. Just tidy up some wording and you're all set.

Archived