Special Gemini Cards!

Silver

I have decided to start a whole new type of cards. Usually I do not usually take on such a challenge, as it takes back-stabbing, pain-staking labour and they never work (the only exceptions being Gemini and Divine cards). However, I have decided to undergo the task on this topic. Check up regularly, because I will try to upload EVERY OTHER DAY. Here is a little preview...

b65x5s.jpg

So stay tuned...

For those of you who cannot read the card description, here it is:

During your Standby Phase, while this card is on the field, discard one card from your hand. When this card deals damage to your opponent, your opponent discards the top card from their deck. Based on the card type, apply the proper effect.

Monster - Deal damage to your opponent equal to the attack of the monster.

Spell - You must pay 1000 life points.

Trap - Draw one card and end the battle phase.

In the 'Monster' part, should I have put, Inflict the attack of the monster as battle damage?

It's "inflict damage to your opponent's like poins equal to the ATK of the monster".

I think, but it's definitely not considered as battle damage.

I like the picture...but it's strange to be considered...erm, a paladin.

Also, what's a special gemini?

But as it is, I'm thinking that the card might be slightly too powerful. Or actually no...maybe not, cause on the of the three possible discards is risky. And the cost of keeping this on the field is steep. Btw, maybe there should be a clause saying this card is destroyed if you can't discard a card during the standby phase.

"The controller of this card discards 1 card during his/her Standby Phase (this is not optional). If you cannot, destroy this card. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, send the top card of their Deck to the Graveyard. Based on the Type of card sent, apply the proper effect:

-Monster: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the ATK of the monster.

-Spell: You take 800 damage.

-Trap: Draw 1 card and end the Battle Phase."

9.4/10

AAHHHHH!!!... its a DARK Revival Jam superboosted!!!......lol................ jk

ocg errors...

the inflict is a bit much...

and could lower the atk a little..

remove the text in the pix...

and no such thing as "Special Gemini"

if you would of kept it realistic, i would of rate it 7/10

but for as it is now, 4/10

**happy viewing**

Archived