My 1000th post "Dragon Reincarnation" all 8/10 and higher

Dragon God

Nice Field Spell. The image is pretty good. I feel that the effect is overpowering. If you combo this card with "Future Fusion" to summon "F.G.D." or "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon", this card allows you to rush the opponent with powerful Dragons. Your OCG is pretty solid.

I'm gonna give this card a 8.5/10 since I feel the effect is a bit overpowering. Amazing card, though. Keep up the good work and congratulations on your 1,000th post! :D

"When this card is activated, Special Summon 1 Dragon-Type monster from your Graveyard. Once per turn, by paying 800 Life Points, you can Special Summon 1 Dragon-Type monster from your Graveyard. You cannot activate this effect during the turn this card was activated. When this card is removed from the field, remove from play all monsters Special Summoned by this card's effect."

9.2/10, congrats on post 1000. :)

How about:

"Special Summon 1 Dragon-Type monster from your Graveyard. Pay Life Points equal to the original ATK of the monster Special Summoned by this effect at the End Phase of the turn the monster was Special Summoned."

Not OVERpowered with this effect but you don't have to use it, its just a suggestion.

7/10

Archived