Icysingle: "Fairy Armament"

Icy

Guest JoshIcy

[align=center] I do realize yet again that my OCG will be off. But I do, do it to the best of my abilities and as such do not heckle me for it. This card was told to me not to make a monster, so to test my abilities I stretched that suggestion and came up with this. And yes I do realize it should have been a Union Monster. But I am lazy :lol:

43952ox3.jpg

1 'Fairy Type Monster' + 1 Equip Spell Card

This card can only be Fusion Summoned by sending the above Fusion Material cards to the Graveyard while they are equipped to each other. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if you control this monster on the field, you can equip it to a face-up monster on your side of the field as an Equip Spell Card, OR change it back to a monster in face-up Attack Position, (if the monster that this card is equipped to is destroyed in battle, this card is destroyed instead.) While this card is treated as an Equip Spell Card the effect of this card is treated as the Equip Spell used to summon this card, (activation requirements used to activate the Equip Spell are included). [/align]

Guest JoshIcy

o.O... Umm its a Union monster that treats itself as an equip spell that was used for its summoning...

And you'd know about that union part if you read the top. I did not need to be reminded...

Archived