Obsydian the Force Monarch

TR_Headshot

I think you're supposed to use "when" instead of "if". And you don't have to use tribute; discard should suffice.

I like the effect, two monsters is a lot to chuck just doestry one card, but I can see that helping some decks. And the draw 1 ability is a nice touch.

I wish it were 2400 atk though....

As for the picture, I really like what you chose, but the image quality leaves much to be desired.

DuelOnX: Advance Summoned will be the new way of saying Tribute Summoned once new sets come out.

umm.... maybe you should write:

When this card is Advance Summoned successfully' date=' you may discard 2 monster cards from your hand to destroy 2 cards on your opponent's side of the field. By removing this card in your Graveyard from play, draw 1 card.[/b']

for me thats what ill write but then 5.4/10 the pic is blurry

Umm, maybe he shouldn't because saying stuff like "may", "Summoned successfully" (that's why Caius and Kuraz don't say "successfully, it's outdated now), and "removing this card in your Graveyard from play" is wrong. You can't discard Monster Cards or any other specific type of card either, you have to send t from your hand to the Graveyard, check Zombie Master 'N stuff.

This should work for ya:

When this card is Advanced Summoned, you can send 1 Monster Card from your hand to the Graveyard to destroy 2 cards your opponent controls. When this card is destroyed, remove it from play to draw 1 card.

I like the pic. ^_^ Nice card.

Atomix: Don't spam. Here at YCM we disaprove of spamming.

Archived