Weenie Card ^.^

Ultimate Ryan

*Stares at it* You know what..... I may just take you up on that offer in the contest zone. My card was special as in it turned the Monsters into Tokens with 2500/0 & Killing them in the Main Phase. Just 3 Monsters = Game with this card.

I reeeeeaaaaly don't think you guys should be putting "weenie" in your card name" that's like naming a card Six Samurai Support or something, it's a term used by TCGers and shouldn't be in a card name any more than 1337 5p34k.

Anyway, I'd say that this card is much too basic for my liking, the picture is just a bunch of actual cards, Bolt Hedgehog, Sogen, Beelze Frog, and Baby Dragon pasted together, they shouldn't be in the exact same positions as they are on the cards, ATK should be combined ATK.

This card has too much OTK potential too. >.<

this would work wonders with junk synchron to get back another monster, and with bolt hedgehog in the grave to get another, then get 9000+ ATK up on the field...

set in a dark hole (lol, who uses that? :lol: ) and rid the field of your creatures if you have too...

or, this card would be OTK worthy.. so it isnt even needed..

but i like it. it would be nice with triangle power. XD

i rate it an 8/10, it is just tooooo good.

Archived