Last Ditch Escape

J-Max

[align=center]Um.... *Blushes* It's not often I ask you all for some OCG advice but well this is that time. This card is based on the premise of if your monster is destroyed in battle, you can Special Summon a Monster by removing Spell Counters from the field. Well here we go.

48078aw2.jpg

Image from a Hentai Site

This card can only be activated if you control at least 1 monster with a Spell Counter on it and when a monster is sent from the field to your Graveyard. Remove Spell Counters from your field equal to the Level of a monster from your hand, Deck or Graveyard and Special Summon the monster in face-up Attack Position, and increase the ATK and DEF of the monster by 500.[/align]

Nice idea. Good effect. Here's how I would word it (doesn't necessarily mean that it's correct):

"This card can only be activated if a monster was destroyed in battle, and you control at least 1 card with a Spell Counter on it. Remove Spell Counters on your side of the field equal to the level of the destroyed monster to Special Summon the monster from the Graveyard in face-up attack position and equip it with this card. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, the selected monster gains 500 ATK & DEF. When the equipped monster is destroyed, destroy this card. When this card is destroyed, destroy the equipped monster."

That's a bit long for an effect, I don't know how small the text will be. But, that's the best way I can word it with correct OCG, without making it too confusing. So, if you want, give that a shot, and edit the card. Or not. Up to you.

I'll give it a nice 9/10 because all of my cards deal with Spell Counters. So I can see the use for it.

I think this is better than yours...

"This card can only be activated if you control at least 1 monster with a Spell Counter on it and when a monster is sent from the field to your Graveyard. Remove Spell Counters from your field equal to the Level of a monster from your Hand, Deck or Graveyard and Special Summon the monster in face-up Attack Position and increase the ATK and DEF of the monster by 500."

This card is CUTE!!! I have an idea of how this could be worded:

This card can only be activated when a monster with a Spell Counter on it is destroyed by battle. Remove any number of Spell Counters from your field to Special Summon 1 monster from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard whose Level is equal to the number of Spell Counters removed. When the monster is Special Summoned, treat this card as an Equip Spell Card and equip it to the monster. Increase the ATK and DEF of the equipped monster by 500.

Granted, it's wordy. I'm still rating this card a 9.5/10! :D

Not bad Paladin. But I was actually planning for it to be ANY Monster destroyed in battle and 1 on the field with a Spell Counter. Thanks for the Rating and Advice though.

EDIT: Of course Raviel :P I promise you it IS a Hentai site though. I would give the Links but I hear from some people that there is Pop Ups and Hentai Ads.

Archived