SWEET NEW TRAP CARD

DivineRite

Good card. The name doesn't really suit the effect. OCG is a bit off. It could be worded:

When this face-down card is destroyed, place 1 Spell Counter on each face-up Spellcaster-Type monster on your field.

The effect is really balanced and would be an essential for some Spellcaster Decks.

I'm gonna give this card a 9.5/10. Great job! Keep up the good work! :D

Good card. The name doesn't really suit the effect. OCG is a bit off. It could be worded:

When this face-down card is destroyed' date=' place 1 Spell Counter on each face-up Spellcaster-Type monster on your field.[/i']

The effect is really balanced and would be an essential for some Spellcaster Decks.

I'm gonna give this card a 9.5/10. Great job! Keep up the good work! :D

But I'm gonna give it 8/10.

Now, how about some name suggestions, since I agree that the name doesn't fit the pic or effect:

"Arcane Wheel"?

"Violent Revolver"? (really "?")

"Dark Magic Dispersal"?

"Radiant Energy?"

Naming is fun.:D

Thank you guys. And yes, the Spell Counters simply go onto a Spellcaster-type card. Like "Breaker, The Magical Warrior", "Silent Magician Lv. 4", or any of the new Spellcasters that I have made in the last few days. The Spell Counters themselves do not have effects, but the cards they are placed on do.

Well Pitch Black Powerstone is the base for this card. But it's effect is to place 3 Spell Counters on any card that can hold them. It gives you a possibility of 3 Spell Counters. This card gives you a possibility of 5 Spell Counters, if you have a decent Spellcaster Deck, this would be a useful card. But thanks for the comments again guys.

Archived